Free Online Shipping!
Typically ships within 7 to 14 business days
The TKO™ Series Plate Loaded Line Decline Chest Press has independent movement and converging pushing angles to increase the range of motion of the exercise. Progressive strength curve gradually increases force at end of movement when user is in strongest position, allowing user to engage more muscles. Oversized handles make pressing exercises more comfortable by spreading the load over a larger area of the user's hand and the easy seat adjustment means a broad range of user heights can be accommodated
- Commercial grade construction.
- 2" x 4" heavy gauge steel.
- Powder coated frame for long lasting durability.
- Premium high density vinyl coated padding.
- Stainless steel weight holders
- Targets the lower pectoral section.
- Converging motion to emphasize the "squeezing" motion.
- Oversized handles to increase comfort.
- Natural feel of free weights in a guided press.
- Bio-mechanically and ergonomically correct motion and position.
- Oversized pivot point for smooth lift and long lasting durability.
- Brushed steel handles for added longevity and maintenance free use.
- Load capacity: 300 lb (150 lbs per arm)
- Product weight: 384 lbs
- Dimensions: 82"L x 53"W x 69"H
- 12 week lead time for red frame.
- Frame: 10 years
- Parts: 5 years
- Upholstery / Grips: 6 months
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.