The ergonomic Flex-Technology™ bed and Deluxe EZ-Reach™ Ankle System on the Teeter L5 enhances the user experience to achieve the ultimate in joint and back pain relief. Just a few minutes a day on the Teeter can naturally stretch the back and spine to help relieve back pain, improve joint health, and increase flexibility, plus build and tone muscles with inverted exercises.
THE JOURNEY TO RECOVERY STAGE 1
Target the source of the pain
Teeter decompression devices not only target back pain at the root cause – naturally – they help improve the health of your entire spine.
Decompression – whether inverted or manual – helps to rejuvenate the discs, relieve pressure on nerves, realign the spine, and release muscle tension. This is the secret that no other natural, in-home solution can provide – and why Teeter is able to offer relief for so many different back pain conditions. You’ll not only FEEL better, you’ll MOVE better because you’ll have improved flexibility and less muscle tension, and LOOK better thanks to improved spinal alignment and better posture.
RELIEVE BACK PAIN
- FDA Registered – Registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. Indicated for: Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature Due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome.
- How Inversion Works – Inverting allows you to target back pain at the source naturally, using your body weight and gravity to elongate and relax tense muscles while decompressing your spine and weight-bearing joints.
UNIQUE TO THE CONTOUR L5 LTD
- Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System – The extra-long handle for the ankle lock system reduces the need for bending; made of aerospace-grade stainless steel with a gravity lock safety system.
- One-Click Balance Feature – The patented pivot system with balance point adjustment makes finding your ideal setting a snap – one click transforms the balance point to accommodate users of different shapes and sizes without the need to remove the bed from the frame.
- Patented Pivot System – Ensures smooth, whisper-soft rotation and control.
- Sleek Frame Design – Stylishly allows for easier mounting and dismounting.
- EZ-Angle™ Rotation Control – Features specialized guide with pre-set positions for beginning through advanced inversion.
CUSTOMIZABLE COMFORT AND SUPPORT
- Flex Technology™ Bed – with ergonomic shape and movable rib support system flexes with you to allow greater range of motion during stretching and exercise
- Smooth, Durable & Easy-to-Clean – The bed surface reduces friction to optimize decompression and comfortably flexes with the user during movement and stretching.
- Acupressure Nodes – come in two sizes, insert anywhere into the Ergonomic Flex Technology bed to add healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine
- Decompression Arch – can be positioned behind the neck or back for deeper compression and improved alignment
- Ergo-Embrace™ Supports – This specialty foam and pressure-reducing design evolved from years-long research make our most comfortable ankle cups yet.
- Head Pillow – The foam head support can be moved or removed for your comfort needs.
RELIABLE, TRUSTWORTHY PERFORMANCE
- Heavy-Duty Steel Base – The frame features corner feet that protect floors and a scratch-resistant finish.
- UL Listed – Approved Label demonstrates that Teeter Inversion Tables are independently certified to meet the toughest quality standards.
EASY TO USE
- Stretch Assist Handles – The handles provide a large grip surface to assist the user and an embossed inversion angle guide.
- Ankle Comfort Dial – The foot platform dials up or down for a customized, secure fit.
- Precision Balancing – The hinge design provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort and allows for secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
- Pre-set Rotation Control – The adjustable tether allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion or is removeable for full inversion.
- Easy Storage – Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 25” x 27.75” x 68” (63.5 x 70.5 x 172.7 cm).
GET STARTED IN MINUTES
- Easy 5-step assembly – Arrives mostly preassembled; just click together main parts, add handles and you’re set! Access 3D interactive assembly instructions with the FREE Teeterlink App on your smart phone to make it even easier.
- User Guides – Includes a full-color glossy Owner’s Manual attached to the product and Getting Started DVD to guide you through assembly and use.
- 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines – The DVD teaches you how to warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter.
- FREE TeeterLink App – Use your smartphone or tablet to track use of the Teeter, including session length, frequency, and angle. Gain access to product support, videos, helpful user tips, healthy lifestyle advice, and more! Available on both android/iPhone app stores.
- Height Capacity: 4ft. 8 in. – 6ft. 6 in. (142cm - 198cm)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb. (136 kg)
- Assembled Non-Use Dims: 64 in. x 27.75 in. x 61 in. (162.6 cm x 70.5 cm x 154.9 cm)
- Assembled In-Use Dims:83 in. x 27.75 in. x 88 in. (213.4 cm x 70.5 cm x 223.5 cm)
- Package Dims: 49 in. x 29.6 in. x 8.5 in. (125.7 cm x 76.2 cm x 21.5 cm)
- Product Weight: 72.9 lb. (35.9 kg)
- Assembly Instructions
- Owner's Manual
- 3-D Interactive Instructions via BILT (free smartphone app for iPhone/Android)
- Comes 80% Preassembled
- 5 Year Warranty