Typically ships within 3 to 5 business days
FluidPowerERG is a heavy-duty, commercial quality ski ergometer designed to withstand high intensity, powerful workouts for your core, arms and back.
It also delivers silky smooth resistance suitable for warm-ups and rehabilitation. The unique constant load of the ERG is delivered via the semi isokinetic properties of our patented Twin Tank 10x Adjustable Fluid Resistance system. The load is instantly available from the very top of the action and consistent to the end, even at explosive HIIT workout speeds.
FluidPowerERG is a heavy-duty, commercial quality ski ergometer designed to withstand high intensity, powerful workouts for your core, arms and back. It also delivers silky smooth resistance suitable for warm ups and rehabilitation.
The unique constant load of the ERG is delivered via the semi isokinetic properties of our patented Twin Tank 10x Fluid Resistance system. The load is instantly available from the very top of the action and consistent to the end, even at explosive HIIT workout speeds.
The ERG facilitates single side double hand diagonal chopping movements for the advanced functional training athlete. With the correct application of resistance, speed and range of motion these complex movements can be tailored to suit beginners.
The ERG allows for bilateral and unilateral arm movements. Switching between the two is seamless, adding greater variety and challenges to any training zone; Cardio, Power, Strength or Speed.
The ERG is a perfect inclusion for any type of fitness facility as a stand-alone machine or in combination with one or all of the FluidPowerZone machines; CLIMB, ROW, UBE, PRESS or CUBE.
- Tank: 10 x Adjustable Fluid Resistance.
- Monitor: Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor – real time power in watts per repetition.
- Footboard: Wide footplates for maximum stability.
- Handle: Rotating pulley for diagonal chopping patterns; Independent arm resistance for bilateral and unilateral movement.
- Frame:Large diameter Dyneema cord; Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage.
- Facility: Suitable for rehabilitation and sports applications.
- Swivel pulley for more complex movement patterns.
- Ergonomic handles for comfortable and secure grip.
- Bluetooth monitor.
- Positive instant resistance throughout the entire range - at any speed.
- 10x Fluid Resistance.
- Wide foot plates provide stability and foot placement range.
- Robust rear transport wheels.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Auto start.
- Power graphs: 2 options.
- Interval training ready.
- Heart rate: Polar compatible.
Included Accessory Package
- Squat Belt
- Single Handle
- Ankle Strap
- Straight Bar with Swivel
- Product Model: PZ-ERG
- Fluid Resistance: Vertical FDF Twin Tank - 10 levels
- Product Net Weight: 83kg (183lb)
- Product Gross Weight: 101kg (222.7lb)
- Dimensions: L 1,450mm (57.1”) x W 810mm (31.9”) x H 2,100mm (82.7”)
- Min Active Area Required: L 1,950mm (76.8”) x W 1,410mm (55.5”)
- Max User Weight: 180kg (396.8lb)
- Vertical Space: H 2,150mm (84.6”)
International Warranty - Full Commercial Use
- Metal Frame: 10 year limited warranty
- Mechanical Component (non wearing nature): 2 year limited warranty
- Polycarbonate Tank & Seals: 5 year limited warranty
- All Other Components: 2 year limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.