Moving barbell plates around the gym is what raw strength looks like. Pick up the plate. Mount the plate. Remove the plate. It’s a workout between each set on its own. The downside to the classic barbell plate is that it’s sometimes difficult to handle when your hands are wet from sweat. If you’ve ever dropped a barbell, you know that it’s loud and can damage the floor. TKO has set out to provide a better and more versatile upgrade to the classic barbell that will enhance your gym experience for years to come. Introducing TKO Urethane and Rubber Plates.
The TKO Olympic Urethane Dual Grip Plate will provide many years of dependable performance thanks to a durable urethane encasement. This means no cracking, fading, or damaging floors. The dual design allows for versatile use as more than just a barbell. Additionally, the dual-grip design will help you grip the plate more securely even when your hands are wet. TKO Olympic Urethane Plates are backed by a 5-year full commercial warranty and available in the following weights: 2.5 lbs, 5 lbs, 10 lbs, 25 lbs, 35 lbs, and 45 lbs.
- Dual-grip design for a true comfortable grip.
- Durable, German source 7mm thick urethane coating.
- Matte black finish with red TKO logo.
- Provides years of trouble free performance without cracking, fading or damage to floors and equipment.
- No foul odor as common with rubber plates.
- Solid steel insert ensures precision fit.
- Gray logo ensures no fading or yellowing over time.
- Durable urethane coating.
- Available in 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35 and 45 lbs.
- Sold in pairs.
- 200lb minimum order quantity (any size combination)
- 5-Year Full-Commercial Warranty