This eye catching model is a favorite for people who value a quality home gym or own a light commercial gym. The Viking 2 AR Indoor Rower can easily be stored upright and is a pleasure to use with FDF’s unique Variable Fluid Resistance Technology offering easy resistance adjustment mid stroke.
The outstanding performance of this rowing machine is obvious from the moment you apply resistance – it’s instant catch and consistent feel throughout the stroke gives you the best body workout for rapid calorie burn and will continually challenge you to meet your next fitness goal.
- Tank: Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial; “No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Monitor: Multi-level computer complete with USB port. Display shows: time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Footboard: Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Handle: Premium ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain.
- Frame: Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction; Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free; Home / Light Commercial use warranty
- Best emulation of actual rowing with the sensory simulation of the sight, sound and feel of being on the water. Smooth, progressive and satisfying exercise action.
- Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Low impact, non-jarring, total body cardio respiratory workout.
- Smooth and silent seat action and seat that shapes to the user, with textured finish to prevent slip.
- Active recoil system to facilitate rapid stroke rate utilizes extended bungee length and 2x precision one-way bearings.
- Product Model: Viking AR 2
- Fluid Resistance: Adjustable Fluid Resistance
- Dimensions: 84" L x 22" W x 21" H
- Upright Storage: 22" x 21"
- Max User Weight: 150kg (330 lbs)
- Wood Frame: 5 year limited warranty
- Polycarbonate Tank & Seals: 3 year limited warranty
- Mechanical Component (non wearing nature): 2 year limited warranty
- All Other Components: 1 year limited warranty