Free Online Shipping!
Typically ships within 3 to 5 business days
Robust construction and commercial-grade components make the CT900 the standard for any treadmill to measure against. Specifications for the shocks, rollers, belt and deck were meticulously chosen to give users a smooth workout experience. Powder-coated steel, powerful motor, and outstanding warranty allows owners to rest assured they have products that will stand the test of time.
- Oversize pulleys and 12 grove poly-v belt with tensioning idler reduce stress on the system for added reliability.
- Double-sided 0.5mm phenolic coated deck, 3.0" rollers and mult-ply Habasit belt combine to provide a low maintenance system for thousands of miles.
- Roomy 22" x 62" workout surface offers clients plenty of room for a comfortable workout.
- Industrial, 5.0 horsepower AC drive system provides power and longevity.
- Polyurethane shock absorbers ensure just the right amount of cushioning.
- Integrated adjustable fan for workout comfort.
- Easy to read lap counter.
- Tablet friendly reading rack holder.
- Ergonomically friendly hand grips for pulse tracking.
- Premium, ultra-bright blue LED display.
- LED heart rate graph.
- Large LED matrix window.
- Accessory trays for secure placement of water bottles, keys, smartphones, etc.
- Console Feedback: Premium, ultra-bright blue LED display with built in fan, integrated reading rack with C-Safe port and power port for TV remote, heart rate graph bar.
- Muscle Feedback: It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our treadmills, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles.
- Heart Rate Profile: Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Preset Program: A wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while fitness tests, heart rate programs and a custom program are available for more serious users. The fitness test programs include a Gerkin Protocol Fitness Test and 6 Readiness Test Programs (Army, Navy, AirForce, Marines, Coast Guard, PEB).
- Cooling Fan: Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- Cushioning: 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- Console: premium, ultra bright blue LED display with built in fan, integrated reading rack with C-Safe port and power port for TV remote, heart rate graph bar
- Programs: manual, hill, 5k, HR, fat burn, cardio, HIIT, interval, fitness tests (Gerkin, WFI, Army, PFT, Navy PRT, Air Force, Marine PRT, Physical Therapy PEB, Coast Guard, Chester)
- Heart Rate: contact and telemetric compatible (chest strap sold separately)
- Speed / Incline: 0.5 - 12 mph / 0 - 15%
- Power: 120 volt (NEMA 5-20P electrical cord); 20-amp circuit recommended
- Drive System: 5.0 HP AC drive with grade H insulation
- Deck: 1" phenolic, double sided, wax coated
- Cushion: polyurethane shock absorbers
- Belt: 22" x 62", habasit commercial, multi-ply
- Rollers: 3.0"
- Frame: epoxy hybrid, double powder coated, heavy gauge high strength steel
- Dimensions: 84" x 35" 60"
- Product Weight: 473 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 450 lbs.
Commercial (All Facilities)
- Lifetime frame
- 10 years motor
- 3 years parts and labor
- 3 years deck
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.