Body Solid Pro Clubline Cable Crossover
The Body Solid SCC1200G is designed and built to satisfy any fitness enthusiast. Pulleys swivel 180 degrees allowing accurate resistance throughout any exercise movement. The pulleys also adjust to 12 different horizontal positions ensuring a proper starting point for almost any exercise.
Premium commercial components ensure dependability and reliability even in heavy use, high-traffic gyms and clubs. Stable, solid and smooth, the Body Solid Pro-club line cable crossover machine is an essential piece for any workout facility.
- Heavy duty 11-gauge steel frame
- Durable powder coat finish
- Frame color: silver metallic
- 12 horizontal pulley positions
- 180 Degree Pivoting Pulleys
- Premium commercial components
- 2 x 160lbs Standard Weight Stack
- 2 x 235 Weight Stacks Available
- Optional Lat / Chin Attachment, GCA2
- Strong steel construction provides the foundation for a commercial quality machine for years of uninterrupted performance.
- Protective baked on powder coat finish helps resist scratches and scuffs that can occur during everyday use.
- Attractive silver metallic paint finish and bent steel uprights give your facility a modern look.
- 12-position adjustable and pivoting pulleys maximize exercise capability and user space.
- Optional chin up handles help maximize space between the uprights, providing your facility with another exercise choice to free up other equipment.
- Commercial grade construction is designed to handle heavier home gym use, schools, studios and other fitness facilities.
- 106” inside pulley to pulley dimensions
- 9.5’ of cable extension
- 91” H x 35”L x 156” W