Body Solid Pro-Club Line SPR500 Commercial Half Rack
The SPR500 Commercial Half Rack is designed to excel in heavy use facilities like high schools, colleges and universities, police and fire departments, military facilities, sports performance training facilities, and any commercial gym or training studio.
An alternative to traditional power racks, Half Racks are great space savers providing a smaller footprint than most enclosed power racks. The Pro-Club Line SPR500 Commercial half rack is an all-purpose weight training station. The SPR500 Commercial Half Rack is ideal for all Olympic lifts, dead-lifting, squats and more.
Designed with a 3” x 3” 11-gauge steel mainframe, the SPR500 provides solid, stable and safe workouts even under the heaviest training conditions. The SPR500 Commercial Half Rack features premium j-cup liftoffs, safety spotter arms and an integrated chinning bar for pull-ups, chin-ups and upper body development. The hole spacing for the spotter arms are every 1”, ensuring users will always find the perfect stretch without fear of compromising safety
Several optional attachments allow you increase function and customize the SPR500 to your specific facility needs, such as the SPR500HALFBACK, a rear extension with four weight horns for easier weight storage and organization.
- Space-saving rack Ideal for Olympic lifts, dead-lifts, squats and more
- 3” x 3” 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Premium J-cup liftoffs
- Safety spotter arms
- Integrated chinning bar
- Upright- Side holes are 7/8” diameter – 3” on center spacing
- Front holes are 5/8”diameter - 2” on center spacing
- Front bench press holes- 5/8”diameter – 1” on center spacing
- SPRBP: Band Pegs (Pair)
- SPRDCB: Dual Chin Bar
- SPRJC: Extra pair J Cups
- SPRPS: Optional Pin & Pipe Safeties
- SPRST: Storage Tray
- SPRTB: T Bar Row Attachment
- SR-BHV: Vertical bar holder for 2 olympic bars
- SR-DIP: Dip Station
- SR-STEP: Plyo Step
- SR-UL: U-Link
- Weight capacity: 1000 lbs
- Product weight: 212 lbs
- Dimensions: 50” L x 53” W x 89” H
- This product features a Lifetime Warranty for in-home, personal usage.
- Pads, pulleys, cables, frames, and everything in between is covered for as long as you own the equipment.
- This product has a Full Commercial Rating and features a Lifetime Warranty on Frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods. 3 Years on Pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware. 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components