Body Solid ProClub Line Counter Balanced Smith Machine
Counterbalanced to a comfortable 6 pounds, the SBC1000 allows any size user to start with an appropriate amount of resistance, then handles up to 1,000 pounds with ease. Its reverse pitch and silky smooth vertical carriage ensure freedom of biomechanically correct movement as you move safely and efficiently through routines that can include bench press, chest press, military press, squats, lunges, curls, shoulder shrugs and dozens of other muscle-massing exercises.
Oval 11-gauge steel gives the SCB1000 a modern look and fantastic stability. Counterbalances are aesthetically shrouded and protected by gunmetal gray shields. Case hardened rods and club-quality bearings ensure smooth performance at any weight. Add it all up and you've got the perfect smith machine for any facility.
A quality Smith machine can be used for any barbell exercise in which the barbell moves vertically up and down, such as the squat or the bench press. Body-Solid's ProClubLine SCB1000 Counter-Balanced Smith Machine capitalizes on state-of-the-art technology and precision engineering to offer an ideal strength-training solution for space challenged facilities such as police and fire departments, military institutions and schools.
Because it cannot fall forwards, backwards or sideways, a Smith machine is considered safer to use than an ordinary barbell. Since the weight does not need to be stabilized, this can allow unstable lifters to lift more weight. It also eliminates the need for a spotter.
The precision engineered SCB1000 offers an affordable, club-quality solution for police and fire departments, military installations and schools seeking a state-of-the-art machine that offers superior biomechanics, sealed bearing pivot points, heavy gauge steel and durable upholstery.
Quality components and superior design allow this machine to handle up to 1,000 pounds with ease, making it the perfect Smith machine for all facilities. This heavy duty, commercially rated smooth machine offers:
- Safe guided motion to keep you from losing your balance and eliminate the need for a spotter.
- Ergonomically designed oval, 11-gauge steel that gives the SCB1000 a modern look and superior stability.
- Case hardened rods and high quality bearings ensure smooth performance at any weight.
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts to safely suspend plates off the floor for easy access.
- The perfect full body workout for people who are constantly on the run or unable to get a membership to a gym.
- Silky smooth movement.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- Biomechanically efficient function.
- It's all packed into this versatile, state-of-the-art weight training station.
- Assembled Dimensions: 84"H x 50"L x 86"W
- Assembled Weight: 541lb / 245.40kg
- Commercial Rated 11 Gauge Steel
- Ideal for allTraining Facilities