First Degree Fitness E620ST Predator Standing UBE
Whether you are a veteran, athlete or somewhere in between, the Predator is designed to target strength, endurance, intensity, agility, stability, flexibility and balance. The slimline footplates allow for wheelchair access and its bi-directional function offers huge advantage for rehabilitation purposes, enabling reciprocal muscle group balance and support of major joints.
An eye-catching unit this Upper Body Ergometer will quickly become a focal point of any facility, producing competitive results at an affordable price point. The Predator features FDF’s famous fluid innovation technology with 20 levels of intense fluid resistance and continuous catch on the arm cycle, even with rapid change of direction.
- Tank: 20 levels of patented Variable Fluid Resistance to sustain any challenge; Stainless steel marine grade impeller blades housed in a tough polycarbonate tank deliver unprecedented resistance levels and a sensory workout experience to sustain your interest; Bi-directional movement for complete muscle engagement.
- Monitor: Multi-level computer on an adjustable arm; Computer displays: time, speed, pulse, revolutions per minute (RPM), watts, level, distance and calories per hour; Quick start feature and interval training options.
- Foot Support: Wide foot supports maintain total stability and enable wheelchair access.
- Frame: Environmentally friendly, rust proof e-coating to complete frame; Step on design for instant access Great for rehab patients.
Handle: Self-levelling, comfortable, ergonomic hand grips reduce wrist torque.
- Other: Fixed crank arm design for maximum comfort and dependability; Built to withstand heavy usage in the toughest environments – perfect for CrossFit.
- Bi-directional rotation
- 20 levels of Variable Fluid Resistance
- Step-on access
- Stainless steel marine-grade impellers
- Rust proof e-coating
- Product Model: E620A
- Fluid Resistance: Variable Fluid Resistance - 20 levels
- Dimensions: 52.76" L x 29.53" W x 53.07" H
- Upright Storage: 53.07" x 29.53"
- Max User Weight: 150kg (330 lbs)
Full Commercial Use
- Metal Frame: 10 year limited warranty
- Mechanical Component (non wearing nature): 2 year limited warranty
- Polycarbonate Tank & Seals: 3 year limited warranty
- All Other Components: 1 year limited warranty