Free Online Shipping!
Typically ships within 3 to 5 business days
The Johnny G Spirit Bike is the perfect innovation – with the past molded and forged into the future. Electronically-controlled magnetic resistance creates an opportunity to duplicate, replicate and differentiate your training sessions.
Key performance metrics are accessible at all times on the high-visibility LED display. The cockpit-style console has been strategically crafted to transport you into an elevated state of performance through the integration of mind and body.
- Electronically controlled magnetic resistance system with multiple adjustment touch points.
- Belt drive system provides the feel of a road bike.
- Proprietary handlebar design for comfort and resistance buttons at your fingertips regardless of ride position.
- Solid steel construction and triple powder coated for durability.
- Smart, Bluetooth® and ANT+™ enabled electronics.
Display: 23 characters with 6 data metrics at a glance, multi-color heart rate and power zone indicator LEDs.
Programs: Heart rate zone, power zone, lap, Functional Threshold Power (FTP) test.
Workout Summary: Time, distance, watt avg, watt peak, speed avg, speed peak, heart rate avg, heart rate peak, RPM avg, RPM peak, lap, % time in heart rate zone, % time in power zone.
Function Keys: Forward control pad with resistance and play button to start workout from warm-up, additional resistance buttons at handlebar ends.
Power Requirements: Generator drive system with power save function to store workout data for 10 minutes after pedaling has stopped.
Communication Modules: Bluetooth® FTMS channels and ANT+™, compatible with Myzone™, Garmin®, and leaderboards.
- Belt Drive System: Conti Syncroforce® and FleXonic Poly V® belts delivery a unique feel of a road bike.
- Self Powered (No Batteries Required): The Johnny G Spirit bike creates its own power with a generator built into the bike. A unique circuit design stores enough power to retain the workout information for at least 10 minutes and maintains connection to all user devices and leader boards when the user stops pedaling. Unlike many other bikes, absolutely NO batteries are used in this bike.
- Touch Electronic Shifting: Touch sensitive electonic shifting.
- Cockpit Style Console: The concept for the console has always been to give the rider the feeling of being in a cockpit looking at a Heads-Up Display.
- Q Factor: 168mm / 6.6 inch
- Built in Programs: Warm up mode, Manual, HR Zone program, Power Zone program and LAP program.
- Clamshell Monocoque: Powder coated and electroplated.
- Connectivity: Smart Bluetooth and ANT+ enable electonics.
- Resistance Control: Electronically controlled magnetic resistance with multi-touch point adjustments
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Drivetrain: Conti Synchroforce® HTD and Hutchinson® FleXonic® Poly V® belts
- Safety: Braking lever to stop flywheel
- Seat & Handlebar Adjustments: Up/down – locking pop-pin, fore/aft – lever lock
- Flywheel: 21 kg / 46 lbs
- Crank Arms: 170 mm / 6.7 in
- Q-Factor: 168mm / 6.6 in
- Pedals: Dual sided with SPD and straps
- Frame Construction: Solid steel with 3 layers of protection (plated, powder-coated and clear coat)
- Leveler Feet: Rubber to protect flooring
- Dimensions: 1250 x 500 x 1100 mm / 49 x 20 x 43 in
- Product Weight: 68 kg / 151 lbs
- Max User Weight: 159 kg / 350 lbs
- Certificates & Patents: CE(EN957), UL, CSA, and FCC. Patent pending
Commercial (All Facilities)
- 10 years frame
- 2 years electronics
- 2 years parts and labor
- 1 year wear items
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.