Muscle D Plate Loaded Leverage Leg Press
BENEFITS OF THE LEVERAGE LEG PRESS
Designed with maximal muscular activation in mind, the leverage leg press will satisfy the most experienced strength experts and demanding equipment expectations. Pillow block bearings generate a motion that is totally friction-free for an unparalleled movement. This level of freedom simulates the experience of squats, yet with an increased level of both guidance and safety. Since the welfare of your facility members is of crucial importance, we choose to incorporate a uni-frame base into our power leverage products. This ensures that they are solid, firm, and completely stable.
The leg press movement targets the quadriceps in the thigh and gluteus maximus in the rear. This extension motion delivers a comprehensive lower body workout that is highly effective. A comfortable seat pad combined with wide foot plate help to secure the body in place and align the joints correctly. This isolates key muscles to maximally activate them for faster results.
The inverted leg press motion enables very deep travel which facilitates full muscle development in the leg and glutes. A pre-start lever allows users to conveniently start leg presses from the extended position. This minimizes strain on the knee joint which helps to avoid unnecessary pressure or accidental injury.
The Muscle D Leverage Leg Press helps you deliver the very best standards of strength training for your facility members. Biomechanically correct alignment and pillow block bearings create a motion that’s effective and comfortable. The overall design ensures that muscles are fully activated during each movement, so users get the best workout possible and see faster results.
- Pre-start lever allows user to start leg presses in the extended position.
- Pivoting, large Leg Press platform keeps feet in comfortable position which minimizes knee joint strain.
- Very deep travel for full leg and glute muscles development.
- Pillow block bearings ensure smooth leg pressing motion.
- Designed to target the quadriceps and gluteus maximus muscles in the lower body.
- Dimensions: 57” x 62” x 68” in (145 cm x 158 cm x 173 cm)
- Weight: 363 lbs (165 kg)