Muscle D Quad Functional Trainer
Designed with efficiency in mind, the Quad Functional Trainer allows for varied workouts on a space-saving unit. The adjustable pulley height enables exercisers to customize the movement angles depending on the muscles they want to recruit, as well as their own height and training preferences. This user-defined movement simulates the freedom of free weight exercises, yet with more safety and guidance.
The Quad Functional Trainer can be used to perform a wide range of movements, including crossover pulley exercises, tricep pushdowns, bicep curls, upright rows, and wood chops. It can also be used for compound exercises that work multiple muscle groups, such as chest press lunges, or shoulder press squats. The adjustable pulley handles also accommodate sports-specific training movements, such as boxing, throwing, and bat swinging. This makes it the ideal unit for personal trainers to use with athletes or sports people.
The built-in chin-up bar adds an extra dimension of training possibilities that utilize a person’s body weight instead of the weight stack. It also allows for stretching straps or workout bands to be attached for even greater versatility.
If you’re looking for a functional trainer machine for sale that is space-efficient yet highly practical, this is the ideal choice.
- Adjustable pulley heights for instant exercise angle changes. Great for cable crossovers, tricep pressdowns, bicep curls, upright rows, wood chop, etc.
- Chin up bar for lat pull ups and lat workouts
- Space saver alternative to a full Cable Crossover machine
- Weight stacks: 2 x 120 lb steel weight stacks with magnetic selector pin
- Dimensions: 85″ L x 99″ W x 87″ H in / 216 cm x 252 cm x 221 cm
- Weight: 750 lbs / 340 kg