NutraDirect's Arginine + Ornithine promotes ammonia detoxification; a performance-reducing end product of protein metabolism. Arginine is a precursor to ornithine; which can be converted back to arginine in the body. L-Arginine; a semi-essential amino acid; plays a central role in the urea cycle and synthesis of nitric oxide. Arginine is used to synthesize creatine; an important source of energy in skeletal muscle and the brain.
- Combines 2 Essential Amino Acids: L-Arginine and L-Ornithine
- Supports Protein Synthesis
- Nitric Oxide Production and Ammonia Detoxification
- 500mg of L-Arginine as L-Arginine Hydrochloride
- 250mg of L-Ornithine as L-Ornithine Hydrochloride
- Popular With Athletes and Other Active Individuals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.