Spinner A1 Spin Bike w Mount Heart Rate & Cadence Sensor
- Perimeter weighted flywheel and crank system modeled after Commercial Series Bike
- Rust-resistant, powder-coat steel frame
- Large, diameter commercial-sized handlebars for a more comfortable grip
- 300 pound weight limit
- Dual-sided SPD® compatible pedals for riding with cycling shoes or athletic shoes
Spinning® Connect Armband Heart Rate Monitor
- Dual-mode signal technology is compatible with both Bluetooth® and ANT+ mobile devices, cycling computers and most gym equipment.
- Connects with the SPINNING® CONNECT App, Spinning Digital Plus® , the Spinner® Chrono, SPINPower® Studio Computer and the Spinning® Studio Computer.
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of workout time on a single charge. Magnetic lock charging cable is included.
- Breathable armband is adjustable to fit comfortably on every body.
- Optical HR sensor features a water-resistant splash-proof design.
Spinning® Connect Dual Mode Cadence Sensor
- The Spinning® Connect Dual Mode Cadence Sensor is your solution to measure cadence (RPM). Compatible with both Bluetooth mobile devices, the cadence sensor only needs to be paired once when used with the Spinning® apps – whether you use the sensor at home or in the studio. Train smarter and achieve your fitness goals!
- Attaches to any Spinner® bike or indoor cycling bike crank as well as most outdoor bikes to track and capture real-time cycling cadence (RPM).
- Dual-mode cadence sensor is compatible with both Bluetooth® and ANT+ mobile devices.
- One-time pairing when used with Spinning® apps or other tracking apps - whether you use the sensor at home or in the studio.
- Replaceable common CR2032 coin cell battery.
- Overall Dimensions: 20.5” W × 49” L × 42” H (52.1 × 124.5 × 106.7 cm)
- Overall Weight: 112 lbs. (50.8 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 40 lbs (18kg) Perimeter weighted
- Color: Metallic Silver
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year - No Labor