Free Online Shipping!
Typically ships within 7 to 10 business days
Created to work out with comfort and ease, the Spirit Fitness CE900ENT Elliptical features the Spirit signature entertainment console for media at your fingertips. Users can watch TV, browse the internet or stream audio while working on their fitness with this 10.1” touchscreen display. This elliptical features a smooth pedal motion to minimize joint stress. The robust drive train system is not only durable, but designed to stand the test of time. Combine that with the 2-degree inversion of the pedals for an ergonomic foot path.
- Extra wide, 12 groove poly-v belt with roller bearing tensioner system to provide smooth feel and long product life
- 30 lbs. flywheel with a 12:1 pedal to flywheel ratio creates the perfect balance for smooth stride motion at any speed/resistance level
- 21” stride length with exclusive 2-degree pedal inversion to assure a comfortable motion
- Industrial grade 72mm roller bearings assure for long life and added reliability CE900ENT
- 40 levels of resistance will keep your clients engaged during their entire workout
- Integrated adjustable fan for workout comfort
- 10.1” touchscreen display with multiple viewing modes
- Tablet friendly reading rack holder
- Accessory tray for secure placement of keys, smartphones, etc.
- Console 10.1” touchscreen display, TV tuner with coaxial or HDMI input, WIFI 802.11 b/g/n or ethernet, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 4.0, USB service port
- Programs manual, hill, fat burn, cardio, strength, interval, fit test, HR, constant power, custom
- Heart Rate contact and telemetric compatible (chest strap sold separately)
- Resistance 40 levels
- Stride 21"
- Brake EMS brake
- Flywheel System 30 lbs. with 12:1 pedal to flywheel ratio
- Power 120 volts; 15-amp circuit recommended
- Drive Train extra wide 12 groove poly-v belt with roller bearing and pulley tensioner
- Pedals oversized with 2-degree inversion
- Frame epoxy hybrid, double powder coated heavy gauge high strength steel
- Dimensions 77” x 32” x 67”
- Product Weight 396 lbs.
- Max User Weight 450 lbs
- Lifetime frame
- 5 Years EMS brake
- 3 years parts and labor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.