The CT900ENT Treadmill combines the workhorse quality and construction of the CT900 with the beauty and innovation of the entertainment display for TV, web browsing and music streaming.
With a 15.6” touchscreen display, this console features intuitive function and design to make it quick and easy to get on and go. Robust construction and premium-grade components give users a smooth workout experience, while giving owners the peace-of-mind to know their equipment will live up to the rigors of consistent use.
- Oversize pulleys and 12 grove poly-v belt with tensioning idler reduce stress on the system for added reliability.
- Double-sided 0.5mm phenolic coated deck, 3.0" rollers and mult-ply Habasit belt combine to provide a low maintenance system for thousands of miles.
- Roomy 22" x 62" workout surface offers clients plenty of room for a comfortable workout.
- Industrial, 5.0 horsepower AC drive system provides power and longevity.
- Polyurethane shock absorbers ensure just the right amount of cushioning.
- Integrated adjustable fan for workout comfort.
- 15.6" touchscreen display with multiple viewing modes.
- Tablet friendly reading rack holder.
- Accessory trays for secure placement of water bottles, keys, smartphones, etc.
- Ergonomically friendly hand grips for pulse tracking.
- Watch your favorite TV shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen.
- The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to fine tune your workout experience.
- Easily access preselected websites and online apps such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter through the internet on the touchscreen.
- The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Aldo, customize the TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version, and more.
- Console Feedback: 15.6” touchscreen display, TV tuner with coaxial or HDMI input, WI-FI 802.11 b/g/n or ethernet, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 4.0, USB service port.
- Muscle Feedback: It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our treadmills, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles.
- Heart Rate Profile: Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Preset Program: A wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while fitness tests, heart rate programs and a custom program are available for more serious users. The fitness test programs include a Gerkin Protocol Fitness Test and 6 Readiness Test Programs (Army, Navy, AirForce, Marines, Coast Guard, PEB).
- Cooling Fan: Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- Cushioning: 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience
- Console: 15.6” touchscreen display, TV tuner with coaxial or HDMI input, WI-FI 802.11 b/g/n or ethernet, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 4.0, USB service port
- Programs: manual, hill, 5k, HR, fat burn, cardio, HIIT, interval, fitness tests (Gerkin, WFI, Army, PFT, Navy PRT, Air Force, Marine PRT, Physical Therapy PEB, Coast Guard, Chester)
- Heart Rate: contact and telemetric compatible (chest strap sold separately)
- Speed / Incline: 0.5 - 12 mph / 0 - 15%
- Power: 120 volt (NEMA 5-20P electrical cord); 20-amp circuit recommended
- Drive System: 5.0 HP AC drive with grade H insulation
- Deck: 1" phenolic, double sided, wax coated
- Cushion: polyurethane shock absorbers
- Belt: 22" x 62", habasit commercial, multi-ply
- Rollers: 3.0"
- Frame: epoxy hybrid, double powder coated, heavy gauge high strength steel
- Dimensions: 84" x 35" 62"
- Product Weight: 473 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 450 lbs.
- Lifetime frame
- 10 years motor
- 3 years parts and labor
- 3 years deck
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.