Free Online Shipping!
Typically ships within 3 to 5 business days
The Spirit Fitness CS800 Stepper combines the familiar dependent stepping action with an arched step-rail design and impressive 16” maximum step height for an effective lower body workout. The narrow 2” pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, and solid handrail design combine to give you an incredibly comfortable and space-efficient cardio unit.
The electronics in the Spirit Fitness CS800 Stepper are designed to provide intuitive operation. The console features a large easy-to read display with a variety of program options for users of all fitness levels, an integrated fan to keep clients cool, and a USB charging port for keeping their device charged. The conveniently located hand pulse grip sensors provide heart rate monitoring on demand.
- 16-inch maximum step height with 20 levels of resistance satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- 2 degrees of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position
- Arched step-rail design allows for a more natural stepping motion
- Padded handlebars surround the user for a secure and stable workout
- Shielded concave roller wheel system for superior stability and durability
- Ease of use allows users of any fitness level to get an effective workout
- Adjustable cooling fan and dual storage trays
- Console: white multi-window LED displays (18-character message center, profile matrix, SPM, and level), cooling fan, USB charging port, Bluetooth FTMS (connects to fitness apps),C-Safe
- Programs: manual, hill, fat burn, cardio, HIIT, interval, 2 HR, custom
- Heart Rate: contact and Bluetooth compatible (chest strap sold separately)
- Stride Length: 16" arched step
- Resistance: 20 levels
- Power: 120 volts; 15-amp circuit recommended
- Flywheel System: 23 lb
- Pedals: oversized with 2-degree inversion
- Frame: heavy-gauge high-strength steel with durable powder-coat paint
- Dimensions: 55" L x 32" W x 67" H
- Product Weight: 184 lb
- Max User Weight: 450 lb
Commercial Warranty (Non-Dues Paying Facilities)
- Lifetime frame
- 5 years parts and electronics
- 2 years labor
Residential Warranty (No Commercial Use)
- Lifetime Frame
- 10 years parts and electronics
- 2 years labor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.