Built to last, the CR900 Semi-Recumbent Bike takes workout ease and comfort to a new level.
Step-through design makes it easy for all users to enter and exit the bike. Molded foam seat that infinitely adjust along the seat rail and quick ratcheting pedals make it quick and easy to get on and go. Commercial crank assembly and extra-large roller bearings provide fluid pedal motion.
- Console Feedback: All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Cooling Fan: Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our fitness bikes. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- Heart Rate Profile: Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate.
- Comfort: The seat and backrest are made of high durometer foam pads; the pedals are also padded for less stress on your feet.
- Adjustability: You can adjust the seat easily and intuitively by pulling up on the yellow spring loaded handle located directly in front of it.
- Foot Pedals: Our pedals have 2⁰ of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout; they are also padded to take stress off of the feet.
- Transportation: There are transport wheels integrated into the front floor support tube for ease of repositioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit to your desired location.
- Console: Premium, ultra-bright blue LED display with built in fan, Integrated Reading Rack, with C-Safe port and power port for TV remote, Heart Rate Graph Bar
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Heart Rate, HIIT, Cardio, Interval, Watts, Fitness Test
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric, (Heart Rate Strap Not Included)
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Drive Train: 8 Groove Poly-V Belt w/ Spring Loaded Idler
- Power: Self-Generating
- Flywheel: 30 lbs.
- Pedals: Ratcheting pedals with 2-degree inversion
- Frame: Epoxy hybrid, double powder coated, heavy gauge high strength steel
- Dimensions: 67 X 29 X 49 in
- Product Weight: 194 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.
COMMERCIAL USE (ALL FACILITIES)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Generator: 5 Years
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.