The new SPIRIT Fitness CRW800H2O Water Rower is a fresh take on one of the most popular full-body workouts available. Constructed with heavy-duty dual aluminum slide rails that are built to last, without compromising the smooth and quiet performance you expect from a premium water rowing machine.
The water tank provides up to 6 levels of resistance, and is positioned at a 45-degree angle to provide an increased range of resistance compared to other rowers on the market. The large flex footplates, comfortable padded handles, and generous 15” seat height make the CRW800H2O one of the most comfortable and accessible commercial rowers available.
The new CRW800H2O console features a large, easy-to-read 5.5” LCD and an adjustable viewing angle, ensuring athletes have access to vital workout data when and where it matters most. Clearly marked sections display data including Time, Distance, Calories, Pulse, SPM, Total Strokes, Watts, 500 Time / Avg Time 500, and Level.
- 6 levels of water resistance.
- Heavy-duty steel frame can be positioned upright for storage.
- Adjustable console provides the perfect viewing angle.
- Commercial grade padded handlebar is both comfortable and durable.
- Aluminum tracks for quiet and smooth performance.
- Large flexing foot pedals and adjustable straps keep feet secure.
- Raised 15” seat height gets users on and off with ease.
- Large ergonomically molded seat for ultimate comfort.
- Tank is pressure tested for long-lasting performance, and angled at 45 degrees to increase range of resistance compared to flat tank designs.
- Easy-Touch Target Program Buttons.
- Up/Down Navigation Buttons.
- Water Level Adjustment.
- Large, Easy-To-Read Display.
- Over 5 Engaging Programs.
- Displays Time, Distance, Calorie, Pulse, SPM, Strokes, Total Strokes, Watts, 500 Time / Avg Time 500, and Level.
- Oversized Selection Button for Ease of Use.
With 5 pre-programmed workouts and optional manual settings, users of all levels stay engaged and at the peak of their training. The CRW800H2O console also automatically detects strokes, so getting started is as easy as sitting down and pulling on the handlebar.
- Frame: Heavy duty steel frame can be positioned upright for storage.
- Water Tank: Tank is pressure tested for long-lasting performance, and angled at 45 degrees to increase range of resistance compared to flat tank designs.
- Console: Large, easy-to-read 5.5” LCD and an adjustable viewing angle.
- Footrests: Large flex footplates and adjustable straps keep feet secure.
- Console: 5.5" LCD, adjustable console angle
- Programs: Manual, Target time, Target distance, Target stroke, Target calories, Target HR
- Heart Rate: Telemetic compatible (chest strap sold separately)
Resistance: Water (6 levels)
- Power: Console requires 4 AA batteries (included)
- Seat: Ergonomically molded seat
- Footrests: Large adjustable flexing foot pedals with adjustable straps
- Frame: Heavy-duty frame with durable aluminum slide rails
- Seat Travel: 28.5"
- Rail Length: 40.55"
- Rollers: 3.0"/3.0" (Crowned)
- Handrails: Short Lateral, Incline & Speed controls on handlebars
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions: Assembled: 79.5" x 20.7" x 33.9" / Standing: 26.5" x 20.7" x 79.5"
- Product Weight: 76.4 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 375 lbs
Commercial (Non-Dues Paying Facilities)
- Lifetime frame
- 5 years parts
- 5 years electronics
- 2 years labor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.