The Spirit Fitness CSC900 StairClimber is a great way to get a challenging yet rewarding workout. A sturdy industrial drive system ensures years of reliable, trouble-free service. The 21.5" step width and 11" step depth provides one of the largest step surface areas of any commercial machine, which increases safety while also easily accommodating training positions such as side crossover steps.
The CSC900 has 10 pre-programmed workouts, 20 levels of resistance, and can reach up to 168 steps per minute to help you keep your fitness routines challenging. The multi-position handlebars include built-in heart rate sensors and resistance controls to help you stay in the zone
- Step Size: Provides one of the largest step surface areas of any commercial machine.
- Resistance: 20 levels of resistance and up to 168 steps per minute.
- Frame: Durable steel frame with ABS steps.
- Console: Built-in 2-speed fan and accessory holders.
- Remote Buttons: Contact heart rate grips, resistance controls, and start/stop switch on handlebars.
Additional Display Features
- Multi-window display shows vital workout metrics.
- Easy access program buttons.
- 2-Speed fan for workout comfort.
- Built-in tablet holder.
- Ultra-bright blue LED display.
- Numeric Keypad.
- Large LED matrix window to track workout progress.
- Built-in accessory trays.
- Console: multi-window blue LED display with built in fan, integrated tablet rack, and space for accessories.
- Programs: warm up, fat burning, training, rolling hills, challenge, interval, target (3 options), user program
- Heart Rate: contact heart rate grips on handlebars
- Resistance: 20 levels
- Step Dimensions: 21.5” x 11” x 8” (12.2" initial step-up height)
- Power: AC adapter; 100-240V
- Step Rate: 25 to 168 steps per minute
- Remote Buttons: resistance up/down, start/stop
- Minimum Ceiling: 9 ft
- Frame: commercial-grade steel with plastic shrouds and maintenance access panels
- Dimensions: 64" x 38" x 83"
- Product Weight: 512 lb
- Max User Weight: 400 lb
Commercial (All Facilities)
- Lifetime frame
- 5 years brake
- 3 years parts and labor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.