Ships within 5 to 7 business days
Newly redesigned and improved than the previous generation, the Spirit Fitness CT800 is based on the design of the CT900 and is even heavier than before. It's new 4.0HP DC motor makes this model is very appealing to someone that is a walker or a runner. It features a non-folding platform base which is designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent running.
Other design elements include a bright Tri-color LED console, Direct Speed and Incline keys, contact and wireless heart rate, dual drive motor cooling fans, and a maintenance free wax deck system.
The CT800 is stout and extremely durable, weighing in at 400 lbs. The combination of the heavy-duty steel frame and aluminum console masts and side rails make it comparable to treadmills at much higher price points in the commercial market. The large workout area makes this model very appealing to walkers and runners.
- Bright, newly redesigned tri-color LED console with programming very similar to our other C-series consoles.
- New Console is based on the popular Spirit Fitness CT900 Model.
- Direct speed and incline keys to save time and make workouts more efficient.
- Contact and wireless heart rate options to help keep clients in their safe and effective training zone.
- Dual-drive motor cooling fans to protect and extend the life of the motor and control board.
- Maintenance free, hard wax deck system provides hassle free use for thousands of miles.
- Spacious 22”x 60” workout area to accommodate tall individuals.
- C-safe power and communication capabilities for A/V control.
- Large, blue LED matrix window.
- Tablet friendly reading rack holder.
- Ergonomically correct contact heart rate grips.
- Heart rate percentage profile
- Convenient water bottle holder and cargo component for keys, phone, or MP3 player.
- Fan to keep you cool.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. We focused on making everything easily accessible and comfortable: A storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles for a more natural hand position, and a turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourage them to work out longer. Our large, easy-to-read console gives your clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
- Console Feedback: The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Heart Rate Profile: Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Dual Fans: Cooling fans are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- Direct Control Buttons: The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with just a few key strikes.
- Cushioning: 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- C-Safe: The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
- Console: White multi-window LED displays (16-character message center, prole matrix, incline, and speed), direct incline and speed buttons, cooling fan, USB charging port
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Pace, Speed, Incline, Pulse, and METs
- Programs: manual, interval, 5k, 10k, hill, fat burn, cardio, fit test, Gerkin Protocol Fit Test, 4 military readiness tests (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines), 2 HR, custom
- Heart Rate: Contact & Bluetooth compatible (Chest Strap Sold Separately)
Speed: 0.5 - 12 mph
- Incline: 15 Levels
- Power: 120 Volts (NEMA 5-15P Electrical Cord); 15 Amp Circuit Recommended
- Drive Motor: 4.0 HP DC drive with grade H insulation
- Deck: 1" phenolic, double sided, wax lubricant
- Cushioning: 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- Belt: 22" x 60", commercial multi-ply
- Rollers: 3.0"
- Storage: Reading rack, cell phone ledge, large water bottle storage and multiple accessory trays
- Handrails: Short Lateral, Dipped Tubing
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint, Aluminum Console Masts
- Dimensions: 84" x 35" x 57"
- Product Weight: 400 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 450 lbs.
Commercial (Non-Dues Paying Facilities)
- Lifetime frame
- 5 years motor
- 5 years deck
- 5 years parts
- 2 years labor
- Lifetime frame
- Lifetime motor
- 10 years deck
- 10 years parts
- 2 years labor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.