Spirit Fitness CT850 Treadmill
The CT850 features an electronics package that is easy to read and easy to use. The large 10 x 24 dot matrix display, 6 individual feedback windows, and convenient heart rate bar provide constant feedback. Ten motivating preset programs have their own individual keys for quick and easy setup including fitness tests, heart rate programs and a custom program. The fitness test programs include a Gerkin Protocol Fitness Test and four military readiness programs (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines). User comfort was considered with the addition of the turbo cooling fan, five convenient accessory trays and ergonomically positioned heart rate grips.
- Spacious 22"x60"workout area to accommodate tall individuals.
- Bright, tri-color LED display is easy to use and consistent with other Spirit Fitness C-Series products.
- Ten-digit keypad for easy program set-up and direct speed and incline adjustments during use
- Contact and telemetric heart rate options to help keep clients in their effective training zone.
- Multi-ply Habasit® commercial belt for superior belt life.
- Maintenance free, hard wax deck system provides hassle free use for thousands of miles.
- Large aluminum side rails for stable support, easy cleaning and an elegant design.
- C-safe power and communication capabilities for A/V control.
- Large, red LED matrix.
- Tablet friendly reading rack holder.
- Ergonomically correct contact heart rate grips.
- Heart rate percentage profile
- Convenient water bottle holder and cargo component for keys, phone, or MP3 player.
- Console Feedback: A 9” multi-color backlit LCD screen that conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated.
- Heart Rate Profile: Time, Distance, Calories, Pace, Speed, Incline, Pulse, and METs.
- Direct Control Buttons: The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with just a few key strikes.
- Cushioning: 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- C-Safe: The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
- Console: Large Red-LED Matrix Window w/20-Character Message Center, and 4 Separate LED Windows, with tablet friendly reading rack holder, convenient water bottle holder, and cargo compartment for keys, phone, or MP3 player.
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Pace, Speed, Incline, Pulse, and METs
- Programs: manual, hill, 5k, HR, fat burn, cardio, HIIT, interval, fitness tests (Gerkin, WFI, Army, PFT, Navy PRT, Air Force, Marine PRT, Physical Therapy PEB, Coast Guard, Chester)
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric, (Heart Rate Strap Not Included)
Speed: 0.5 - 12 mph
- Incline: 15 Levels
- Power: 120 Volts (NEMA 5-20P Electrical Cord); 20 Amp Circuit Recommended
- Drive Motor: 4.0 HP AC Drive w/Grade H Insulation
- Deck: 1" phenolic, double sided, wax coated
- Cushioning: 6 Cushioned Elastomers
- Belt: 22" x 60", Habasit® Commercial, Multi-Ply
- Rollers: 3.0"/3.0" (Crowned)
- Handrails: Short Lateral, Dipped Tubing
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint, Aluminum Console Masts
- Dimensions: 84" x 35" x 57"
- Product Weight: 397 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 450 lbs.
Commercial (Non-Dues Paying Facilities)
- Lifetime frame
- 5 years motor
- 5 years deck
- 5 years parts
- 2 years labor
- Lifetime frame
- Lifetime motor
- Lifetime deck
- 10 years parts
- 1 years labor