Free Online Shipping!
Typically ships within 7 to 14 business days
The Spirit Fitness ST800FT Functional Trainer is what happens when durability, versatility, safety, and performance are combined. The frame is built using heavy-gauge steel tubing with a powder-coated finish to ensure solid performance year after year. With full-length steel shrouds in both the front and back of the weight stack, and heavy-gauge metal pulley housing covers, precious moving parts are protected to help reduce the risk of injury and prolong the life of the machine.
The versatility of the ST800FT is what sets it apart from other equipment. The standard weight stack of 160 lb is adjustable in 10 lb increments using the magnetic pins with machined solid aluminum knobs. For those who want to really push their limits, the weight stack has an optional upgrade to 210 lb. The included attachments, pull-up bars, climbing grips, and pulley positions provide an almost endless array of possible exercises all from one machine. The wide base, and easily adjustable cable ends also rotate 180° making the Spirit Fitness ST800FT accessible to a variety of users and opens new workout possibilities by easily accommodating things like rehab equipment, workout benches, or stability balls.
A cable ratio of 2:1 ensures smooth action and greater range of movement. Each 10 lb weight plate is cast steel and includes nylon sheaths to help decrease friction and noise, and help reduce stress on the plates from harsh impact. The guide rods are solid steel with a hardened chrome finish for a premium commercial feel.
- Ultimate exercise variety in one machine.
- Dual 160 lb weight stacks with 31 quick-change laser etched numbered settings on each station (weight stacks upgradable to 210 lb).
- Heavy-gauge powder-coated steel frame with fully enclosed steel shrouds for for ultimate safety and durability.
- Large steel accessory holder with easily identifiable pictures to show where each accessory is stored (accessories included).
- Wide base is easily accessible for benches, stability balls, and rehab equipment.
Key Features Highlights
- Ultimate Exercise Variety: The ST800FT includes everything you need for nearly unlimited exercises including: Pull-ups, chin-ups, incline press, chest press, decline press, tricep press, pec fly, shoulder fly, shoulder press, high/mid/low row, lateral raise, internal/external rotation, bicep curl, hip abduction, hip flexion, core rotation, leg extension, squat, leg curls, and more
- 2:1 Ratio Resistance with Height Adjustable Pulleys: The pulleys on the ST800FT are geared at a 2:1 ratio for increased range of motion, are easily height adjustable with trigger-style pull-pins, and rotate 180° to accommodate a greater range of exercise possibilities.
- Dual 160 lb Weight Stacks (standard): The standard 160 lb steel plate weight stacks are easily adjustable between 31 laser etched settings using the magnetic weight pins with machined aluminum knobs. Nylon bushings on each weight plate and solid steel guide rods with hardened chrome finish help provide smooth, quiet, and dependable performance. Upgrade to the available 210 lb weight stacks for even more versatility.
- Ultimate Durability: The Spirit Fitness ST800FT is built for ultimate durability. The frame is made using heavy-gauge powder-coated steel tubes to stand up to a lifetime of abuse. Full-length steel shrouds on the front and back of the equipment, in addition to the heavy-gauge steel pulley housing covers, help reduce the risk of injury and prolong the life of the machine.
- Accessible and Easy-to-Use: The wide base accommodates a variety of rehab equipment, benches, and stability balls, while the instruction stickers conveniently located on each shroud help illustrate proper usage.
- Accessories: long bar, short handle, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, long grip handles (x2), tricep rope
- Weight Stacks: two, 160 lb weight stacks (Optional upgrade to 210 lb stacks)
- Frame: heavy-gauge steel tubing with powder-coated finish
- Dimensions: 80.2" x 40.3" x 84"
- Product Weight: 478 lb
- Max User Weight: 350 lb
Commercial (Non-Dues Paying Facilities)
- 10 years frame
- 5 years parts
- 1 year cables
- 6 months attachments and grips
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.