Free Online Shipping
The MT200 features one speed control motor, an incline motor, and a decline motor. Three motors together help users to achieve bi-directional training in combination with uphill or downhill protocols. Adding more versatility to exercise and therapy options, the parallel bars, deck height, and belt speed acceleration are adjustable in small and precise increments.
Biofeedback is offered for clinicians to accurately assess user gait performance. Feedback includes the symmetry index, which is particularly outstanding for clinicians to condition users' step and cadence. As a result, this treadmill is ideal for pediatric exercises, neurologically impaired patients, and other populations.
Typical applications of the MT200:
- Simulate uphill and downhill walking to emphasize specific muscle groups or motions.
- Promoting dorsiflexion and reducing flexion contractors with total knee and total hip replacements.
- Use retro-walking to promote the use of reciprocal muscle groups not normally exercised during forward walking alone.
Unique uses for the Spirit MT200:
- Small and precise speed increments and adjustable handrails make this treadmill ideal for use with children too.
- Small speed increments, specially configured handrails, and gait monitoring permit the neurologically impaired patient population to safely benefit.
- Removable step-up for assistance.
- Belt speeds as low as 0.1 mph to accommodate even the most deconditioned patient.
Other features of the MT200:
- When the belt is not moving the motor is locked for patient safety.
- Adjustable full length handrails for safety from heights of 24.5 – to 34.5 inches and width of 19.5 to 31 inches.
- Bi-Directional Belt Speed.
- Multiple program modes: VO2; heart rate; manual; preset programs: plateau, and interval; custom facility program.
- Two independent incline motors provide true incline and decline: front incline ranges from 0 to 15% grade and rear decline ranges from 0 to -10%
- Bidirectional belt speed forward from 0.1 to 10 mph in 0.1 mph increments and reverse from 0 to 3,0 mph in 0.1 mph increments for reverse walking.
- Adjustable, full-length handrails that safely accommodate a wide variety of patient populations, handrail height 25 to 35 inches and handrail width 20 to 31 inches.
- Multiple display modes: METs, symmetry, cadence; stride length; steps; pace; all standard biofeedback displays.
- Instrumented deck to provide basic gait assessment and training with graphical and numeric measurements of step counts; steps per minute (cadence); stride length; and left vs right gait symmetry.
- Adjustable belt speed acceleration range is 1 second to 1 minute for every 1 mph of belt speed.
- True zero speed, when the belt is not moving the motor is locked for patient safety.
- Low step-up height with removable patient step up platform.
- Easy access to all program modes; quick start, manual, preset, plateau, and interval profiles; custom facility, VO2 sub-max Gerkin protocol protocol program and symmetry programs.
- Set-up mode button allows for easy access to quick patient date entry, program and treadmill function entries.
- Instrumented deck to allow basic gait assessment and training.
- Intuitive interface for ease of operation.
- Large, easy-to-read displays.
- Orthopedic, Sports Medicine and Athletic Training exercise use uphill or downhill walking and jogging to emphasize specific muscle groups or motions. Use retro-walking to promote the use of reciprocal muscle groups not normally exercised during forward walking alone.
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise monitoring rate by telemetry or contact heart rate in handgrips. MET level displayed for easy compliance to patient exercise prescriptions. Belt speeds as low as 0.1 mph to accommodate even the most deconditioned patient.
- Older Adult Patients benefit from small and precise speed increments and adjustable handrails that make this treadmill ideal for use with children too.
- Pediatric Patients benefit from small and precise speed increments and adjustable handrails that make this treadmill ideal for use with children too.
- Deck Elevation Feature allows the clinical to manually assist patients' gait from a more ergonomically correct position and can be used in conjunction with an unweighting system to de-load a patient's body weight in 1/4" increments.
- Patella Femoral Conditions
- Total Knee Replacements
- ACL, MCL, and PCL Repairs
- Arthritic Conditions and Tendonitis
- Power: 115 volts AC, 60 Hx, 20 amps, NEMA 5-20P power cord
- Motor: 3HP continuous duty
- Belt / Deck: self-lubricatiing
- Overall Dimensions: 95" x 40" x 55"
- Set-up Height: to step 5"; to deck 10"
- Stride Surface: 22" x 60"
- Net Weight: 516 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 440 lbs.
- Certifications: UL 60601-1, CE conformity to EN 60601-1 EMC, Compliance to EN 60601-1-2
COMMERCIAL (ALL FACILITIES)
- Lifetime frame
- 10 years motor
- 3 years parts
- 3 years labor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.