Free Online Shipping!
Typically ships within 5 business days
The Spirit FitnessMS300 facilitates full-body exercise in coordinated, linear, and natural 1:1 leg to arm motion. Self-adjustable stroke length accommodates patients’ specific range of motion capabilities, providing low impact movement for knees, ankles, and hips in a semi-recumbent position.
The MS300’s unique quadrilateral exercise pattern allows users to selectively distribute different extent of exercise efforts across their four limbs. Those limbs that input more force can efficiently lead less involved limbs to functional movements and maintain elevated heart rate. A low inertia starting at 5 watts translates to smoothness; the work rate can increase up to 750 watts, accompanied by different step speeds of the user’s choice.
The Spirit Medical Systems Group bike ergo-meters are intended to be used in aiding in the physical rehabilitation process for patients with orthopedic and neurological problems. Also used in sports medicine, wellness and general conditioning programs.
- Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Neurological and Cardiac Rehabilitation, Senior Rehab and Wellness Training
- Combined upper and lower body movements provides full body workout, building strength and range-of-motion and utilizing wellness programs to increase longevity
- Dependently linked, linear motion pedals enables users to self-adjust the stroke length to accommodate their range-of-motion capabilities
- Closed kinetic chain provides low impact movement
- Quadrilateral exercise pattern allows users to distribute the exercise efforts across four limbs. By reducing the effort from the involved limb and transferring a greater effort to the uninvolved limbs
MA902 Bi-Lateral Calf Support Set
As a component of the MA902 Seated Stepper Calf/Hand accessories set, the bi-lateral calf support set offers advanced support for patients experiencing lower body deficiencies or weaknesses that require additional leg and foot alignment to achieve maximal results.
- Minimized lower limb adduction or abduction
- Easy attachment and removal on footplate assembly
- Lightweight construction
- Attachment just below the knee eliminates any knee torque
- Fully adjustable to keep the lower limb in proper alignment
- Calf support pivoting which allows the ankle to move freely in its normal path
MA906 Hand/Wrist Stabilization Set
An additional component of the MA902, the Hand/Wrist Stabilization Set allows users with limited or no hand strength or control to enjoy the benefits of the Spirit MS300 Rehabilitation Seated Stepper. Patients with hand and wrist deficiencies will find comfort and security in maintaining a stable hand position throughout the exercise session.
- Stable and correct hand position throughout the workout
- Support for the wrist while minimizing wrist flexion
- Reduction in pressure points
- A full and natural range of motion for the upper body movement
- The ability to keep the hands in place during exercise
- Easy attachment and removal on the pivoting hand grips
- Console: Large, easy-to-read displays
- Console Feedback: time, speed (steps per minute), step length, step count, watts, calories, METs, heart rate, resistance level, symmetry
- Dimensions: 67”L x 35”W x 48”H
- Product Weight: 258 lb
- Maximum User Weight: 440 lb
- Programs: manual, hill, plateau, interval, facility, HR and symmetry
- Drive Train: heavy duty, 8 groove poly-v belt for smooth, quiet operation and the foot pedal assembly rides on high-end linear bearings and guides
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: 5 Years
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.