Ships Out Late February - Back-Order Today!
The Spirit Fitness CE800 is designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. We are confident that if people enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that they will adhere to a regular exercise routine.
This unit features a multitude of program options, wireless and contact heart rate, a 20” stride length, 40 levels of resistance, a 30 lb. flywheel, and an extensive amount of console feedback This model is very appealing to someone that values a smooth ride and extensive data feedback.
The CE800 was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy-duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. Its design focuses on convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal. Facility owners will have the peace-of-mind knowing they have a dependable machine while users experience a fluid total-body workout.
- Smooth, quiet 20” stride, which is the optimal distance for the average user.
- Dual rollers on each pedal arm for a sturdier base.
- Generator powered console means there is no need for electricity.
- 2 degrees of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position.
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers.
- C-safe power and communication capabilities for A/V control.
- Fan to keep you cool.
- Ten effective programs.
- Tablet friendly reading rack holder.
- 20-character message center.
- Large LED matrix window.
- Heart rate percentage profile.
- Convenient storage compartment.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. We focused on making everything easily accessible and comfortable: A storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles for a more natural hand position, and a turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourage them to work out longer. Our large, easy-to-read console gives your clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
- Generator System: This unit uses a generator to power the console. Therefore there is no need for an electrical hookup.
- Flywheel: A 30 lb. flywheel creates more inertia (RPM & Watt output).
- Heart Rate Profile: There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when you enter your age in the programming section of each program).
- Foot Pedals: Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. The pedals are also padded, placing less stress on your feet.
- Console: large blue LED matrix, 20-character LED message center, LED heart rate bar, tablet friendly reading rack, turbo cooling fan
- Programs: manual, hill, fat burn, cardio, strength, interval, fit test, HR, constant power, custom
- Heart Rate: contact and telemetric compatible (chest strap sold separately)
- Resistance: 40 levels
- Drive Train: integrated generator
- Power: self-generating
- Flywheel System: 30 lbs.
- Pedals: oversized with 2-degree inversion
- Frame: heavy-gauge high-strength steel with durable powder-coat paint
- Dimensions: 78" x 28" x 67"
- Product Weight: 240 lbs
- Max User Weight: 450lbs
Commercial Warranty (Non-Dues Paying Facilities)
- Lifetime Frame
- 5 years brakes
- 5 years parts
- 5 years electronics
- 2 years labor
Residential Warranty (No Commercial Use)
- Lifetime Frame
- 10 years breaks
- 10 years parts
- 2 years labor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.