Free Online Shipping!
Ships Out Late March - Back-Order Today!
The All New Spirit Fitness CE850 is redesigned with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. We are confident that if people enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics and bio-mechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that they will adhere to a regular exercise routine.
The Spirit Fitness CE850 features a multitude of program options, wireless and contact heart rate, an adjustable stride length (18”-24” in .5” increments), 20 levels of resistance, a 30 lb. flywheel, and an extensive amount of console feedback. This model is very appealing to someone that values a smooth ride and extensive data feedback.
The CE850's narrow 2” pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, and ability to simulate a walk/jog/run through electronically adjustable stride adjustment combine to give you the ultimate cardio workout for your users
- Electronically adjustable stride length from 18 to 24 inches in ½ inch increments.
- Multi-position hand grips with remote resistance and stride controls.
- Dual track with shielded concave roller wheel system for superior stability and durability.
- 2 degrees of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position.
- 20 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers.
- Fan to keep you cool
- Ten effective programs
- Tablet friendly reading rack holder
- 18-character message center
- Large LED matrix window
- Heart rate percentage profile
- Convenient storage compartment
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. Spirit Fitness focuses on making everything easily accessible and comfortable: A storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles for a more natural hand position, and a turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourage them to work out longer, and a USB port to help keep their devices charged. The large, easy-to-read console gives your clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
Console Feedback: The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
Cooling Fan: A turbo Cooling fan is standard on the CE850 elliptical trainer. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
Heart Rate Profile: Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Foot Pedals: Our pedals have 2⁰ of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout.
- Console: white multi-window LED displays (18-character message center, profile matrix, RPM, and level), cooling fan, USB charging port, Bluetooth FTMS (connects to fitness apps)
- Programs: manual, hill, fat burn, cardio, strength, interval, custom 1, custom 2, HR 1, HR 2
- Heart Rate: contact and telemetric compatible (chest strap sold separately)
- Resistance: 20 levels
- Stride: 18” – 24” in ½” increments
- Power: 120 volts; 15-amp circuit recommended
- Flywheel System: 30 lbs.
- Pedals: oversized with 2-degree inversion
- Frame: heavy-gauge high-strength steel with durable powder-coat paint
- Dimensions: 84” x 32” x 70”
- Product Weight: 275 lbs
- Max User Weight: 450lbs
*TV is not included with the TV bracket.
Commercial Warranty (Non-Dues Paying Facilities)
- Lifetime frame
- 5 years electronics
- 5 years parts
- 2 years labor
Residential Warranty (No Commercial Use)
- Lifetime frame
- 10 years brakes
- 10 years parts
- 2 years labor