Teeter EP-560 Inversion Table
Whether you’re in the mood for a relaxing shiatsu-style massage, or needing to focus traction on your lower back, the Ltd. has all the right accessories for your target areas. This inversion table is built with superior components including pressure-reducing, specialty-foam ankle supports, a patented track-style bed and heat-treated, heavy gauge steel materials.
THE JOURNEY TO RECOVERY STAGE 1
Target the source of the pain
Teeter decompression devices not only target back pain at the root cause – naturally – they help improve the health of your entire spine.
Decompression – whether inverted or manual – helps to rejuvenate the discs, relieve pressure on nerves, realign the spine, and release muscle tension. This is the secret that no other natural, in-home solution can provide – and why Teeter is able to offer relief for so many different back pain conditions. You’ll not only FEEL better, you’ll MOVE better because you’ll have improved flexibility and less muscle tension, and LOOK better thanks to improved spinal alignment and better posture.
RELIEVE BACK PAIN
- FDA Registered – Registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. Indicated for: Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature Due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome.
- How Inversion Works – Inverting allows you to target back pain at the source naturally, using your body weight and gravity to elongate and relax tense muscles while decompressing your spine and weight-bearing joints.
UNIQUE TO THE EP-560 LTD
- Acupressure Nodes – Insert anywhere along the ComforTrak bed to add healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine.
- Lumbar Bridge – Designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion, the bridge provides a point of support that helps focus traction on the lower back.
CUSTOMIZABLE COMFORT AND SUPPORT
- Smooth, Durable & Easy-to-Clean – The bed surface reduces friction to optimize decompression and comfortably flexes with the user during movement and stretching.
- ComforTrakTM Bed – With innovative track design, the bed holds Teeter’s most popular accessories for a customizable experience that adds pressure-point massage, lower back support, and the Head Pillow which can be moved or removed for your comfort needs.
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds – Built into the ComforTrak Bed and A-frame, the handles allow the user to enhance their stretching and decompression.
- Ergo-EmbraceTM Supports – This specialty foam and pressure-reducing design evolved from years-long research make our most comfortable ankle cups yet.
- Customize with Teeter Accessories – Add-ons like the EZ-Up Gravity Boots, EZ-Stretch Traction Handles, or Vibration Cushion (sold separately) can enhance your inversion routine.
RELIABLE, TRUSTWORTHY PERFORMANCE
- Unique & Patented Security Features – Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel parts ensure durability and reliability.
- Heavy-Duty Steel Base – The frame features raised grip for enhanced stretching, corner feet that increase the width by 20% and protect floors, and a scratch-resistant finish.
- UL Listed – Approved Label demonstrates that Teeter Inversion Tables are independently certified to meet the toughest quality standards.
EASY TO USE
- Stretch Assist Handles – The handles provide a large grip surface to assist the user and an embossed inversion angle guide.
- Ankle Comfort Dial – The foot platform dials up or down for a customized, secure fit.
- Precision Balancing – The hinge design provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort and allows for secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
- Pre-set Rotation Control – The adjustable tether allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion or is removeable for full inversion.
- Easy Storage – Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 20″ x 28.8″ x 66″ (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm).
GET STARTED IN MINUTES
- Easy 5-step assembly – Arrives mostly preassembled; just click together main parts, add handles and you’re set! Access 3D interactive assembly instructions with the FREE Teeterlink App on your smart phone to make it even easier.
- User Guides – Includes a full-color glossy Owner’s Manual attached to the product and Getting Started DVD to guide you through assembly and use.
- 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines – The DVD teaches you how to warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter.
- FREE TeeterLink App – Use your smartphone or tablet to track use of the Teeter, including session length, frequency, and angle. Gain access to product support, videos, helpful user tips, healthy lifestyle advice, and more! Available on both android/iPhone app stores.
Ltd. models include BONUS Better Back™ Accessories: Acupressure Nodes & Lumbar Bridge or Decompression/Neck Arch.
- Height Capacity: 4ft. 8 in. – 6ft. 6 in. (142cm - 198cm)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb. (136 kg)
- Assembled Non-Use Dims: 60 in. x 28.8 in. x 58.5 in. (152.4cm x 73cm x 148.6cm)
- Assembled In-Use Dims: 84 in. x 28.8 in. x 86 in. (213.4cm x 73cm x 218.4cm)
- Package Dims: 49 in. x 29.6 in. x 8.5 in. (124.5cm x 75.2cm x 21.6cm)
- Product Weight: 70 lb. (31.8 kg)
- Assembly Instructions
- Owner's Manual
- 3-D Interactive Instructions via BILT (free smartphone app for iPhone/Android)
- Comes 80% Preassembled
- 5 Year Warranty