Free Online Shipping!
Typically ships within 3 to 5 business days
The TKO Achieve Duals line provides high quality dual-functioning machines for light commercial facilities, from hotel to multi-family living to community centers. The compact footprint saves on space and stays within budget. The user friendly design makes working out simple and efficient for all levels of exercisers in your facility.
The 8806 TKO Achieve Dual Leg Extension / Leg Curl provides a combination of exercises in a compact space that includes: Leg extension and seated leg curl. A 6 position back pad adjustment, multiple starting positions for both leg extensions and leg curl exercises allows this machine to accommodate a wide range of users.
- 6 position back pad adjustment
- Compact Design
- 170 lb Weight stack
Additional Features & Benefits
- MOVEMENT – Easy to use, minimal adjustments and pre-stretch features allow for optimal exercise positions.
- FRAME – Compact, space efficient design requires minimal floor space
- PLACARD – Simple, step by step instructions and training tips help users maximize workouts.
- CABLES – Aircraft spec 5mm American LOOS cable with a 2,000 lb breaking strength. End fitting tested to 250,000 cycles using full weight stack.
- TUBING FRAME – Tubing: 2.5mm to 2.75mm square tube differ into any types, from 30x60mm to 50x100mm, electro-welded to maximum integrity.
- SHROUD – Fully shrouded weight stack to protect equipment.
- PULLEY – Glass fiber reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provides secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation.
- PAD – High-use upholstery supported by 70mm thick foam.
- COLOR – Graphite paint with black upholstery.
- Dimensions: 58" x 49" x 60" (147cm x 124cm x 152cm)
- Weight Stack: 170 lbs.
- Product Weight: 425 lbs. (193kg)
- Frame Color: Graphite
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 5 Years
- Limited Parts: 6 Months
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.