A low-seated frame and cushioned seat make the True FUSE-1700 Rotary Torso Machine not only accessible but comfortable. Rotate at the lumbar spine while engaging hip flexors and upper back muscles simultaneously.
- Angled hip and thigh pads eliminate low body torque and encourage spinal alignment for proper isolation of the torso
- Easy access 11-position adjustment handle allows users to choose the range of motion best suited to their individual needs while in the seated position
- Comfortable roller pads and angled grip handles for proper ergonomics and support
- Low seat frame design for ease of entry and exit of machine
- Integrated towel holder and accessory tray with cup holder
- Dimensions (LWH): 35” x 46” x 57”
- Product Weight: 401 lbs
- Frame: Powder coated finish in Charcoal
Shipping & Delivery
Orders typically ship out within 3-5 business days with free curbside delivery
Products listed on our website will include free shipping to fully accessible residential addresses unless otherwise noted. Commercial addresses may incur additional shipping charges. A commercial address is determined by the shipping address, building / house structure, and accessibility.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.