The Umax 7FT Black Oxide Olympic Bar is manufactured with durability in mind. Each Umax Olympic Bar exceeds quality expectations and is used in the most prestigious training centers throughout the United States. This Umax Bar features a 28mm black oxide center with threaded hard chrome sleeves. Its hard chrome threaded sleeves ensure they won't peel from normal use and will prevent Olympic plates from sliding off. This Umax bar features a 150,000 psi tensile strength, high quality brass bushings, and weighs precisely 20 kgs.
- Black oxide center shaft for a beautiful and unique finish.
- Hard chrome sleeves to prevent chipping and ensure maximum durability.
- Threaded sleeves to prevents weights from sliding.
- Premium grade brass bushings to ensure the sleeves spin smoothly.
- Single IWF Olympic lifting mark.
- Center knurling to prevent the bar from slipping when performing squats.
- Medium knurling throughout to ensure the bar won't slip during exercises.
- 150,000 psi tensile strength indicates this bar won't bend or deform under maximum pressure.
- 1,800 lb capacity test.
- 20 kg (44 lbs)
- 7ft Length
- Center medium knurling
- 28mm shaft
- 150,000 psi tensile strength
- Single Olympic lifting mark
- 1 year against bending
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.