Here are some frequently asked questions our customers have:
What is the shipping cost?
- All brand new items qualify for free shipping unless it specifically stated in the description.
- Pre-Owned/ Used Products are unavailable for shipping. They are available for local pickup.
How long does it take for an item to ship?
- Our company features some of the fastest shipping in the industry. Customers usually receive products within 3 to 5 business days. However, under unusual circumstances, shipping may be delayed. Our free shipping time is between 7 to 14 business days on large or special equipment.
- For local delivery or pickup please visit our Shipping & Delivery Page
If I buy a product, can I pick it up immediately?
- Some products are at our location and others are at our various warehouse locations. Our new products come from the manufactures as well. Depending on which product, the item may be available instantly, within the hour, or may take a few days to arrive.
What is the condition?
- Our equipment is either new or pre-owned.
- Pre-owned equipment is usually equipment that has been updated for newer equipment. Everything will function perfectly and priced accordingly to its condition.
- TracFitness will accept returns within 5 business days of product arrival. There will be a 20% restocking fee and the buyer is responsible for the shipping cost. Special order items are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- To be eligible for a return, TracFitness requires a receipt or proof of purchase. Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- If 5 days have passed since you received your purchase, TracFitness cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- Units that are defective and under warranty can be replaced by the manufacturer at no cost.
- The buyer will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs and fees incurred for returning the equipment. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If the buyer receives a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from the refund if it was not prepaid by the buyer.
- We do not offer warranty on our pre-owned equipment, they are sold as is. All new equipment include manufacturer's warranty. If for some reason you need to access the warranty, please contact us or visit the manufacturer's website.
Where are you located?
- TracFitness is an online fitness equipment company.
What do you sell?
- We sell sell cardio machines, strength equipment, weights dumbbells and more. Our inventory is carefully selected to fit the needs of Gym owners, Training Centers, Private Gym Studios, and Residential Facilities.
What is the best way to reach you?
- You can always contact us by email, phone, and our contact form.
What if an item is out of stock?
- If you want to purchase an item that is out of stock, send us an email and we will make sure to notify you as soon as it is back in stock.