Muscle D Classic Line Booty Blaster Gluteus Machine
BENEFITS OF THE GLUTE MACHINE
The butt blaster exercise targets gluteus maximus muscles that are used in standing and running. Not only are they a crucial component of the posterior muscle chain, but they’re also a popular muscle to target for aesthetic purposes. When performed incorrectly, too much strain is exerted on the back which can lead to muscular stress or injury.
However our Butt Blaster Machine combines an adjustable chest pad with stabilizing handles to ensure biomechanically correct movements. This means the gluteus maximus muscles are precisely activated, delivering fast and effective results for your members.
The cushioned arms and knee pads provide additional comfort, as well as being long-lasting. Our butt blaster is the ultimate gluteus maximus trainer for total isolation and development of these muscles.
- The ultimate gluteus maximus trainer for total isolation and development of these muscles
- Adjustable, pneumatic height adjustment for more range of tricep presses
- Precision linear bearings on hardened guide rods for super smooth action
- Comfortable chest, knee, and elbow pads
- Handle grips for securing user during leg presses
- Counterbalanced leg platform facilitates lower starting weight
- Designed to train the gluteus maximus muscles, which form a crucial component of your overall posterior muscle chain.
- Arm, chest, and knees pads that are ergonomically positioned to provide maximal stability and comfort.
- Rubber-coated handle grips that provide additional support during the extension movement.
- Chest pad height can be easily adjusted to accommodate members of varying heights and sizes.
- Precision linear bearings glide along hardened guide rods to create a super-smooth movement action.
- Magnetic selector pin ensures weight stack adjustments are quick and simple.
- Weight stack: 120 lb steel weight stack with a magnetic selector pin
- Dimensions: 72”L x 47”W x 63”H (183 cm x 119 cm x 160 cm)
- Weight: 550 lbs (250 kg)