TKO Fixed Curled Rubber Barbells 20-110 lbs
The classic barbell is a gym staple around the world for those looking to bulk up their biceps. There are few tools as effective for building upper body strength as a heavy barbell applied in the context of a balanced and healthy strength training program. TKO presents a complete line of rubber and urethane coated barbells, available in both straight and curled designs, that are ideal for both commercial fitness facilities and aggressive home gym enthusiasts.
The TKO Rubber Straight and Curled Barbells are an economical option built to last with a single piece solid cast and steel head design. These barbells are precision balanced with close tolerances and no moving plates, meaning the heads will not come loose or move during intense strength training sessions. A rubber coating ensures the heads will not damage flooring or other equipment in the course of everyday use. Every barbell is covered by a 5-year full commercial warranty against breakage. Purchase a full set or one at a time, with options available from 20 lb to 110 lb in 10 lb increments. TKO Rubber Barbells are the perfect addition to any home gym or fitness facility.
- One piece solid cast and steel head design encased in rubber offers accurate weight and precision balance
- Same construction as the 828RR Dumbbells
- Precision drilled and bored to ensure close tolerance
- No bolts or plates
- Heads will not come loose or rotate
- Embossed logo and increment treatment
- Encased with a durable hard shore rubber
- Available in 20-110 lbs. in 10 lb. increments
- Bar size: 32mm
- 5-Year full commercial warranty against breakage