TKO Signature Series 7040-G2 Olympic Flat Bench
The bench press is a legendary compound lift that has been used for decades in its modern form to produce excellent results. By modifying the angle of the user, a bench press can isolate and intensify the usage of certain muscle groups. This makes the bench press one of the most versatile and effective lifts in the history of bodybuilding.
TKO presents three Olympic bench options for achieving the gains you are seeking: Incline, Decline, and Flat. A stainless steel bar catch with 3 positions allows for a wide range of user sizes. For the incline bench, a 25 degree fixed incline position and adjustable seat ensure the perfect lift regardless of body type.
The decline bench features a 15 degree fixed decline position and adjustable leg pads to help secure the user for ideal lift position. Rubber feet on all three models protects flooring.
- Newly redesigned matte black finish.
- Commercial grade construction with heavy gauge steel.
- 3 stainless steel bar catch positions.
- Low Profile design allows users to obtain successful foot placement while lifting.
- Cushion filled with MC high resilience foam material covered with high grade PU leather upholstery.
- 4 Olympic weight horns.
- Rubber feet to protect floors.
- Frame: 3mm flat oval tubing
- Cushion: filled with MC high resilience foam material covered with a commercial grade PU leather upholstery
- Seat Back: ABS guard cover for a clean finish
- Dimensions: 65" L x 65" W x 64" H
- Weight: 181 lbs
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 5 Years
- Upholstery: 6 Months
- Grips: 6 Months
- Rollers: 6 Months