TKO Olympic Rubber Grip Plates
Moving barbell plates around the gym is what raw strength looks like. Pick up the plate. Mount the plate. Remove the plate. It’s a workout between each set on its own. The downside to the classic barbell plate is that it’s sometimes difficult to handle when your hands are wet from sweat. If you’ve ever dropped a barbell, you know that it’s loud and can damage the floor. TKO has set out to provide a better and more versatile upgrade to the classic barbell that will enhance your gym experience for years to come. Introducing TKO Urethane and Rubber Plates.
TKO’s full line of Olympic Rubber Dual-Grip Plates offer many of the same benefits of the urethane line at a more economical price point. Each plate features a solid steel insert to ensure a precision fit and the durable odor-free rubber coating will provide years of durability and protect your floors and equipment. TKO Olympic Rubber Dual-Grip Plates are backed by a 5-year full commercial warranty and available in the following weights: 2.5 lbs, 5 lbs, 10 lbs, 25 lbs, 35 lbs, and 45 lbs.
- Dual-Grip design for a true comfortable grip.
- Durable, premium virgin rubber coating results in almost zero odor.
- Provides years of trouble free performance without cracking, fading or damage to floors and equipment compared to other rubber plates.
- Solid steel insert ensures precision fit.
- Matte black finish.
- Premium virgin (non-recycled) rubber coating
- Available in 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35 and 45 lbs.
- Sold in pairs.
- 200lb minimum order quantity (any size combination)
- 45 lbs: 15.69"
- 35 lbs: 14"
- 25 lbs: 12.5"
- 10 lbs: 9.44"
- 5 lbs: 7.88"
- 2.5 lbs: 6.30"
- 45 lbs: 2.03"
- 35 lbs: 2.03"
- 25 lbs: 2.03"
- 10 lbs: 1.28"
- 5 lbs: 1.09"
- 2.5 lbs: .91"
- 5-Year Full-Commercial Warranty