TKO Commercial Round Rubber Dumbbells
The solid steel dumbbell head are machined from high-grade steel, calibrated to lie perfectly within tolerance to ensure you get exactly what you need. Manufactured at the TKO facility in Huston, Texas, these dumbbells are an engineering marvel. They are ready to use right out of the box with no assembly required, and since they are a single, solid piece there is no wasted force or momentum due to rotating heads except from the envy of those around you.
For protection, the heads of the TKO Solid Steel Rubber Dumbbell Set are each covered in a durable hard shore rubber, not only protecting the steel heads themselves, but more importantly to also help reduce wear and tear on other surfaces.
If somehow in the course of your using these dumbbells you experience an equipment failure, your dumbbells are covered by a full 5-year commercial warranty. If you have any doubt about needing that warranty, just look at the side of the heads; the embossed TKO logo is proof of quality and life-span.
- Precision drilled and bored to ensure close tolerance
- No bolts or plates
- Heads will not come loose or rotate
- Embossed logo and increment treatment
- Encased with a durable hard shore rubber
- Rubber thickness ranges from 0.25″ to 0.50″
- 5-30lbs. = 32mm diameter
- 35lbs. (+) = 34mm diameter
- 0.85-1.0cm Diamond pattern knurl
- Sold in the following sets: 5-50 lbs; 55-100lbs; 105-120 lbs
- Sold in 5 lb increments
- 5-Year full commercial warranty against breakage