TKO Commercial Round Urethane Dumbbells
These urethane dumbbells are available in a wide range of weights from 5lb up to the high 120lb for the Ronnie Colemans among us. The heads are pressed from solid high-grade steel which are fixed securely to the handles without the need for any epoxy resin bonding agent or bolt and washer assembly. All these dumbbells need is the precision assembly creating a perfect fit never allowing any moving or loosening of the heads. These dumbbells are made for ease-of-use right out of the box so you can get immediately to your workout.
The precision machined and graded solid steel heads are coated in a durable urethane polymer to not only protect the dumbbell heads themselves, but also whatever surfaces they are rested, or dropped, on top of. Proudly displayed on the sides is the TKO logo, a sure sign of the quality of the equipment you chose. The handles are inlaid with a diamond pattern in the grip to help reduce the wear and tear on your hands as well.
Manufactured and shipped from Huston, Texas, these American made dumbbells come complete with a 5-year commercial warranty for in case you find a way to destroy these solid steel dumbbells literally designed to last forever. So don't dawdle with your hands in your pockets any longer; bite the bullet on the superior quality only found in TKO's almost thirty years of experience in designing and manufacturing fitness equipment. Pick up your own set of TKO Solid Steel Urethane Dumbbells today.
Solid Steel Heads
- Precision drilled and bored to ensure close tolerance
- No bolts or plates
- Heads will not come loose or rotate
- Embossed logo and increment treatment
- Encased with a durable hard shore urethane
- Urethane thickness ranges from 0.25″ to 0.50″
- 5-30lbs. = 32mm diameter
- 35lbs. (+) = 34mm diameter
- 0.85-1.0cm Diamond pattern knurl
- Manufactured in Houston, Texas, USA
- Available in 5-120lbs. in 5lb. increments
- 5-Year full commercial warranty against breakage