Free Online Shipping!
Typically ships within 3 to 5 business days
The E650 Arm Cycle, Standing Upper Body Ergometer is a high quality commercial grade Arm Cycle designed to withstand the loads of high intensity powerful workouts or provide silky smooth resistance suitable for warm ups, cool downs and rehabilitation.
The E650 resistance is set via the patented 10x Adjustable Fluid Resistance Twin Tank system and the RPM is driven by you. The Arm Cycle is capable of handling the ballistic speeds of a HIIT workout and yet will remain smooth and consistent at very low RPM. This wide variation in load and speed capabilities allows you to train effectively to any workout program.
The ground based E650 Arm Cycle movement involves long kinetic chains engaging many muscles from the ground up. Your core is activated to support your entire shoulder girdle when engaged in the arm cycle motion. The E650 provides load in either direction. Changing direction alters the emphasis on the muscles engaged, adding even more variety to your training.
The E650 is a perfect inclusion for any type of fitness facility. It can add variety to all types of group training, is a perfect warm up tool with a focus on the core and upper body and only takes up a little over 1sqm (11sqft).
- Bi-directional rotation for complete muscle engagement
- 10 levels of Variable Fluid Resistance
- Solid crank arm for robust durability
- Crank height fixed – nothing to adjust
- Wide footplates provide stability and foot placement range
- Ergonomic neutral hand grips
- Bluetooth monitor
- Patented Twin Tank
- Robust rear transport wheels
- Steel frame
- Product Model: E650
- Fluid Resistance: Vertical FDF Twin Tank - 10 levels
- Monitor: FDF / Heart Rate Compatible
- Dimensions: 52.8" L x 29.5" W x 53." H
- Product Net Weight: 161.39 lb
- Product Gross Weight: 191.47lb
- Min Active Area Required: 72.4"L x 53.1"W
- Max User Weight: 396.8 lb (180kg)
- Arm Crank Length: 7.3"
Full Commercial Use
- Frame: 10 year limited warranty
- Mechanical Component (non wearing nature): 2 year limited warranty
- Fluid Tank: 5 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.