Free Online Shipping!
Typically ships within 3 to 5 business days
This commercial ergo offers maximum operational versatility including recumbent cycling, seated or standing hand cranking, and wheel chair access. Medically approved and trusted by leading health practitioners, the E720 is perfect for total body reconditioning and rapid recovery progression.
With options to engage virtually every muscle group, an E720 Cycle XT workout targets strength, endurance, intensity, stability, flexibility and balance. The counter balance arm rotates 360 degrees to support upper and lower body training and development of reciprocal muscle group balance.
This compact unit supports almost every user type and floor space. From its low swivel seat for ease of entry and exit to its extended range of mobility exercises, the E720 Cycle XT removes any pre-existing age and ability barriers.
Offering 20 levels of fluid resistance, the E720 Fitness UBE boasts FDF’s patented Variable Fluid Resistance, offering both forward and backward cycling for total muscle engagement. Designed for compound exercise of the upper body and core stability in standing mode the E820 Fitness upper body ergo is a highly motivating piece of gym cardio equipment.
The E720 Cycle XT enables you to train smarter, not harder. Its bidirectional, cross training optionality challenges a user’s existing neuromuscular patterns for enhanced kinesthesia and strength.
Powered by FDF’s patented fluid innovation technology, its 20 levels of water resistance offer refined and more finite increments for patient safety and skill development.
The ergo’s continuous catch on the arm crank, even with rapid change of direction protects the user from strain or impact to major joints. The E720 Cycle XT is an inclusive training device, allowing both disabled and nondisabled users to benefit from a cardiovascular and resistance based workout.
- Tank: 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance; High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers; Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Monitor: Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in; The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Seat: Low seat height – 54cm (21") swivels for ease of access; Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support.
- Frame: Counter-balanced Main Arm rotates through 360 degrees to allow optimum height adjustment and standing and seated operation; Operational versatility enabling seated, standing and wheel chair access; Dual function, upper & lower body ergometer; Dual use Pedal / Hand Grip (patent applied).
Handle / Pedal: Bi-directional handle/ pedal grip for complete muscle engagement.
- Other: Dual function upper and lower body ergometer; Medically approved design for medial and rehabilitation applications.
- Lumbar Support
- 90 Degree Rotation
- Patented Twin Tank Design
- Interactive Performance Monitor
- Counter Balanced Arm Rotates 360°
- Recumbent Cycle or Hand Crank
- Product Model: E720A
- Fluid Resistance: Variable Fluid Resistance- 20 levels
- Dimensions: 52.36" L x 38.19" W x 59.84" H
- Upright Storage: 59.84" x 38.19"
- Max User Weight: 150kg (330 lbs)
Full Commercial Use
- Metal Frame: 10 year limited warranty
- Mechanical Component (non wearing nature): 2 year limited warranty
- Polycarbonate Tank & Seals: 3 year limited warranty
- All Other Components: 1 year limited warranty