This versatile machine operates as a standing or seated Upper Body Ergometer. With adjustment to only the resistance, height of handles and seat position, the E820 is ideally suited to high use facilities.
The Evolution E820 Fitness UBE is an outstanding upper body ergometer that offers versatility for standing or seated use. Suited to high use facilities, the E820 UBE is a popular choice for commercial gym and professional rehabilitation facilities.
The E820 Fitness UBE has a fixed arm length and self-levelling ergo handles to ensure instant adaptability for high volume use and group fitness. The seat can be adjusted at the turn of a level and moved to the rear of the platform for standing usage.
Offering 20 levels of fluid resistance, the E820 Fitness UBE boasts FDF’s patented Variable Fluid Resistance, offering both forward and backward cycling for total muscle engagement. Designed for compound exercise of the upper body and core stability in standing mode the E820 Fitness upper body ergo is a highly motivating piece of gym cardio equipment.
- Tank: 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance; High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers; Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Monitor: Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in; The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Foot Support: Wide foot supports ensure a solid platform for any size user to maintain total stability during exercise.
- Seat: Seated, standing access; Seat is movable, with user in places, to allow correct exercise position and easy access to and egress from the machine; Seat can be removed to facilitate full access onto the standing platform; Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support.
- Handle: Self-leveling, comfortable ergonomic hand grips reduce wrist torque; Main Arm adjusts from horizontal to vertical with internal gas-assist mechanism.
- Product Model: E820A
- Fluid Resistance: Variable Fluid Resistance- 20 levels
- Dimensions: 61.42" L x 40.16" W x 55.12" H
- Upright Storage: 55.12" x 40.16"
- Max User Weight: 150kg (330 lbs)
Full Commercial Use
- Metal Frame: 10 year limited warranty
- Mechanical Component (non wearing nature): 2 year limited warranty
- Polycarbonate Tank & Seals: 3 year limited warranty
- All Other Components: 1 year limited warranty
Shipping & Delivery
Orders typically ship out within 3-5 business days with free curbside delivery
Products listed on our website will include free shipping to fully accessible residential addresses unless otherwise noted. Commercial addresses may incur additional shipping charges. A commercial address is determined by the shipping address, building / house structure, and accessibility.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.