First Degree Fitness Fluid Power Press
The PRESS enables you to explode with high loads at high speeds, without having to deal with the eccentric loading unavoidable with most traditional forms of resistance exercise. This built in safety feature allows both the athlete competing for peak power and the deconditioned first time participant to achieve their fitness and strength goals without intimidation or injury.
The tapered shoulder pads, ergonomic hand rails and counter balanced press arm mean all exercisers can find a comfortable, secure training position without the need to make time consuming adjustments.
- Tank: 10 x Adjustable Fluid Resistance.
- Monitor: Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor – real time power in watts per repetition.
- Footboard:Wide footplates for maximum stability; Wheelchair accessible
- Frame: Rust proof e-coating;Angled shoulder pads for anatomical comfort; Open angle yolk fits all body types; 3 separate attachment points with different gearing loads; Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage.
- Other: Counter balance mechanism for ease of entry; Pairs perfectly with Power Erg™
- Bluetooth monitor.
- Tapered shoulder pads for secure comfort.
- Long hand rails for multi-grip positions.
- Wide foot plates provide stability and foot placement range.
- Counter balance minimizes press arm weight.
- 10x Fluid Resistance.
- Robust rear transport wheels.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Auto start.
- Power graphs: 2 options.
- Interval training ready.
- Heart rate: Polar compatible.
- Product Model: PZ-PRE
- Fluid Resistance: Vertical FDF Twin Tank - 10 levels
- Product Net Weight: 94.3kg (207.9lb)
- Product Gross Weight: 116kg (255.7lb)
- Dimensions: L 1,710mm (57.1”) x W 830mm (32.7”) x H 2,450mm (96.5”)
- Min Active Area Required: L 2,150mm (94.9”) x W 1,600mm (63”)
- Max User Weight: 180kg (396.8lb)
- Vertical Space: H 2,480mm (97.6”) at full extension
- Press Arm Weight: 6kg / 13.2lb
International Warranty - Full Commercial Use
- Metal Frame: 10 year limited warranty
- Mechanical Component (non wearing nature): 2 year limited warranty
- Polycarbonate Tank & Seals: 5 year limited warranty
- All Other Components: 2 year limited warranty