FluidPowerROW is a high-quality commercial grade rowing ergometer with an instant natural catch and a smooth consistent feel through the whole stroke. This resistance pattern is created by the unique semi isokinetic properties of our patented Twin Tank 10x Fluid Resistance system.
The ROW will cater for the explosive power of any HIIT workout all day every day, and yet remains silky smooth at any combination of stroke rate and resistance making it suitable for long cardio sessions, warm ups, cool downs and rehabilitation.
Rowing has long been viewed as an efficient training modality for your whole body; the FluidPowerROW takes this efficiency to new levels. Set the fluid resistance, chose your stroke rate and range of motion to train effectively in any zone; Cardio, Power, Strength or Speed.
The ROW has a unique robust design with the fluid resistance Twin Tank side mounted, a convenient height rowing seat and a comparatively short frame length. The attractive design provides practical benefits for easy access and minimal floor space requirements.
Every fitness facility needs at least one rowing machine and the unique versatility of FluidPowerROW makes it the obvious choice. Partner the ROW with other FluidPowerZone machines to create motivating individual or group training options.
- Tank: 10 x Adjustable Fluid Resistance.
- Monitor: Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor – real time power in watts per repetition.
- Footboard: Sliding, adjustable footplates with advanced heel capture.
- Frame: Rust proof e-coating; Shorter length, tripod frame; Office chair height for ease of entry and exit; Air glide seat rollers.
- Other: Medically approved by the European Union Devices suitable for rehabilitation and medical applications.
- Bluetooth monitor.
- Industrial nylon belt for smooth and quiet rowing.
- Heavy duty concealed transport wheels.
- Secure adjustable foot straps and heel cups.
- Concealed air glide seat rollers.
- Office chair seat height for easy entry and exit.
- Contoured, non-slip seat.
- Premium ergonomic contoured handle.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Auto start.
- Power graphs: 2 options.
- Interval training ready.
- Heart rate: Polar compatible.
- Product Model: PZ-ROW
- Fluid Resistance: Vertical FDF Twin Tank - 10 levels
- Product Net Weight: 61.9kg (136.5lb)
- Product Gross Weight: 72.5kg (159.8lb)
- Dimensions: L 1,950mm (76.8”) x W 810mm (31.9”) x H 860mm (33.9”)
- Min Active Area Required: L 2,550mm (100.4”) x W 1,310mm (51.6”)
- Max User Weight: 180kg (396.8lb)
International Warranty - Full Commercial Use
- Metal Frame: 10 year limited warranty
- Mechanical Component (non wearing nature): 2 year limited warranty
- Polycarbonate Tank & Seals: 5 year limited warranty
- All Other Components: 2 year limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.