Typically ships within 2 business days
FluidPowerUBE is an industrial quality, standing upper body ergometer, designed to withstand high intensity powerful workouts or provide silky smooth resistance suitable for warm ups, cool downs and rehabilitation.
The UBE resistance is set via our 10x Fluid Resistance patented Twin Tank system and the RPM is driven by you. The UBE is capable of handling the ballistic speeds of a HIIT workout and yet will remain smooth and consistent at very low RPM. This wide variation in load and speed capabilities allows you to train in any zone; Cardio, Power, Strength or Speed.
The ground based UBE exercise involves long kinetic chains engaging many muscles from the ground up. Your core is activated to support your entire shoulder girdle when engaged in the “arm grinder” motion. The UBE provides load in either direction. Changing direction alters the emphasis on the muscles engaged, adding even more variety to your training.
The UBE is a perfect inclusion for any type of fitness facility. It can add variety to all types of group training, is a perfect warm up tool with a focus on the core and upper body and only takes up a little over 1sqm (11sqft).
- Tank: 10x Adjustable Fluid Resistance.
- Monitor: Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor – real time power in watts per repetition.
- Handle: Self-levelling, ergonomic grips reduce torque.
- Footboard: Wide footplates for maximum stability ; Wheel chair accessible.
- Frame: Rust proof e-coating; Fixed arm crank (185mm / 7.28″) ; Bi-directional movement; Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage .
- Other: Suitable for rehabilitation purposes.
- Bi-directional rotation for complete muscle engagement.
- Solid crank arm for robust durability.
- Crank height fixed – nothing to adjust.
- Patented Twin Tank.
- Wide footplates provide stability and foot placement range.
- Bluetooth monitor.
- Ergonomic neutral hand grips.
- 10X Fluid Resistance.
- Robust rear transport wheels.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Auto start.
- Power graphs: 2 options.
- Interval training ready.
- Heart rate: Polar compatible.
- Product Model: PZ-UBE
- Fluid Resistance: Vertical FDF Twin Tank - 10 levels
- Product Net Weight: 71.1kg (156.8lb)
- Product Gross Weight: 84.8kg (186.8lb)
- Dimensions: L 1,340mm (52.8”) x W 750mm (29.5”) x H 1,348mm (53”)
- Min Active Area Required: L 1,940mm (72.4”) x W 1,350mm (53.1”)
- Max User Weight: 180kg (396.8lb)
- Arm Crank Length: 185mm (7.3")
International Warranty - Full Commercial Use
- Metal Frame: 10 year limited warranty
- Mechanical Component (non wearing nature): 2 year limited warranty
- Polycarbonate Tank & Seals: 5 year limited warranty
- All Other Components: 2 year limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.