Typically ships within 1 to 3 business days
The handcrafted design of the Viking Pro is so impressive even the Vikings would be envious. Built for performance as much as style, this indoor rowing machine drives new benchmarks in form and function.
A standout favorite in health clubs and CrossFit facilities, the Viking Pro boasts an integrity of construction that is suited to high intensity environments. From its solid timber profile to its ergonomic handle and seat – every design aspect has been considered to assure comfort and sensory satisfaction.
Unmatched in visual appeal, quality and ability to engage club members, making the choice to invest in the Viking Pro Indoor Rower will be easy.
Twin Tank Innovation For a Realistic On-Water Rowing Experience
The secret of the Viking ship lay in its unique construction, so too does our patented variable fluid resistance. If you are accustomed to the natural catch and feel of actual on-water rowing, you will appreciate FDF’s patented fluid innovation technology with its unrivalled emulation of propelling a boat through water.
The Viking Pro offers four levels of progressive resistance that can be adjusted at the turn of a dial. The rower can maintain a professional stroke profile with a consistent resistance that is delivered all the way to the finish, just like in a boat.
- Tank: Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial; No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Monitor: Multi-level computer complete with USB port. Monitor displays: time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Footboard: Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Handle: Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free; Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Frame: Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.
- Commercial-grade indoor rower, loved by group training and fitness professionals.
- 4 levels of patented Variable Fluid Resistance to suit any fitness level.
- Constructed from ethically sourced solid American Ash.
- Ergonomic handle design minimizes strain on hands, wrists and forearms.
- Contoured seat with silent, smooth action and optional lumbar support.
- Multi-level computer with USB port for connectivity.
- Secure heel captures and angled surfaces to assist leg drive.
- Minimal footprint and vertical storage option – 2135mm x 550mm, or upright 550mm x 540mm.
- Product Model: Viking Pro
- Fluid Resistance: Variable Fluid Resistance
- Dimensions: 84" L x 22" W x 21" H
- Upright Storage: 22" x 21"
- Max User Weight: 150kg (330 lbs)
Full Commercial Use
- Wood Frame: 10 year limited warranty
- Mechanical Component (non wearing nature): 2 year limited warranty
- Polycarbonate Tank & Seals: 3 year limited warranty
- All Other Components: 1 year limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.