FluidPowerCLIMB is a high-quality commercial grade contralateral full body climber. Contralateral climbing means that the opposite arm and leg will be synchronized in a natural movement pattern allowing the spine to remain in a neutral position.
The CLIMB is designed to withstand the most vigorous HIIT workout or provide silky smooth resistance suitable for warm ups, cool downs and rehabilitation. The resistance is set via our 10x Fluid Resistance patented Twin Tank system and the climbing rate is driven by you. The CLIMB seamlessly and automatically adjusts to your step height and arm reach requirements. You control the Speed, Resistance and Range of Motion to allow you to train in any zone; Cardio, Power, Strength or Speed.
The full body CLIMB doubles up as a lower body stepper. Stepping reduces the total workload compared to climbing. The handrails can provide additional support to further reduce the load. Swapping between climbing and stepping adds another element of training variation in any zone, for any fitness level.
The FluidPowerCLIMB is a perfect inclusion for any type of fitness facility, it can add variety to all types of group and individual training and it only takes up half the space of a treadmill.
- Tank: 10x Adjustable Fluid Resistance.
- Monitor: Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor – real time power in watts per repetition.
- Handle: Long angled hand rails for comfortable step action support; Multiple hand grip positions for different body types & recruitment patterns; Natural contralateral climb action.
- Footboard: Footplates promote neutral combined center of gravity, reducing knee shear & increasing glute activation; Generous size with large toecaps.
- Frame: Rust proof e-coating; Extra large stout four bar linkage; Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage.
- Other: Super smooth belt drive technology; Variable step/reach distance.
- Multiple hand grip positions for comfort and different recruitment patterns.
- Natural contralateral climb action.
- Long angled hand rails for comfortable step action support.
- Generous foot plates with large toe caps.
- Super smooth belt drive technology.
- Bluetooth monitor.
- 10x fluid resistance.
- Variable step / reach distance, auto adjust.
- Robust rear transport wheels.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Auto start.
- Power graphs: 2 options.
- Interval training ready.
- Heart rate: Polar compatible.
- Product Model: PZ-CLI
- Fluid Resistance: Vertical FDF Twin Tank - 10 levels
- Product Net Weight: 144.6kg (318.8lb)
- Product Gross Weight: 171.2kg (377.4lb)
- Dimensions: L 1,550mm (61”) x W 790mm (31.1”) x H 2,480mm (97.6”)
- Min Active Area Required: L 2,150mm (94.9”) x W 1,390mm (54.7”)
- Max User Weight: 180kg (396.8lb)
- Vertical Space: H 2,480mm (97.6”) at full extension
International Warranty - Full Commercial Use
- Metal Frame: 10 year limited warranty
- Mechanical Component (non wearing nature): 2 year limited warranty
- Polycarbonate Tank & Seals: 5 year limited warranty
- All Other Components: 2 year limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.