FreeMotion t10.9 Interval REFLEX Treadmill
SIMPLIFIED USER INTERFACE
- Track progress on this large, easy-to-read simplified user interface. Vital information such as speed,time, incline, calorie burn, pace and heart rate are front and center to keep the workout on track.
PROPRIETARY REFLEX™ CUSHIONING DECK
- Easier on hips, knees and ankles, the Reflex™ Deck Cushioning absorbs motion to help the member run longer and stronger.
- Get instant response and immediate action with easy to understand, 1-STEP™ Controls for speed and incline. The easy read console is made for personal trainers and class setting HIIT workouts.
PRECISION QUICK SPEED
- In-between speeds are achieved by pressing the 1-STEP™ Controls back-to-back. For instance, pressing '2' then '5' will take you to 2.5 mph (4 km/h) instead of repeatedly tapping the SPEED button. It's the training details like Precision Quick Speed that give you the workout advantage.
STRIKE ZONE INDICATORS
- The Strike Zones show the runner the ideal running area on the treadmill.
- It's amazing what a good on-board fan can do. Perfect for a quick cool down or use it to create a realistic run, either way, this bigger than normal fan is a welcome feature.
HEART RATE MONITORING
- Get real-time data during the workout with built-in EKG grips. Results let members know when they're in the ideal heart-healthy zone.
Accessories Holder(s) - Dual Water Bottle Holders
Deck - 2-Sided REFLEX™ Deck
Drive Motor - 5.0 HP AC Commercial Drive Motor
Belt - 21.5 x 60 in (54 x 152 cm) Quiet Belt
Rollers - 3.5 in (8.89 cm) Spin Balanced Rollers
Emergency Stop - Safety Key and Clip
Built-in Fan - Removable 8 in (20.3 cm) CrossFlow™ Fan
Elevation System - 0% to +15% incline
Connections - CSAFE Compatible
Transport Wheels - Yes
Frame - 7 Years
Drive motor - 7 Years
Parts - 2 Years
Labor - 1 Year