INTEK Armor Series Solid Urethane Dumbbells
Intek's Armor Series solid urethane dumbbells are are the safest and most dependable dumbbell you can put in a commercial club. Because of their welded one-piece construction, there are no bolts or any other locking mechanism that can ultimately fail down the road.
Dumbbell structure failure is usually caused by forceful impact caused by dropping or even throwing free weights. The heavier the dumbbell the greater the buildup of kinetic energy there will be before hitting the ground. Intek Armor Series dumbbells possess sufficient materials and a superior design to withstand these harsh environments.
- Engineered to be durable in the harshest environments and easy to maintain
- Encased in high durability urethane
- Handles are press-fit and welded to produce a one-piece solid dumbbell
- Matte finish keeps dumbbells looking new longer
- Commercial quality for use in clubs, CrossFit boxes and military fitness centers
- Solid steel heads are precision drilled and bored to ensure close tolerance
- No maintenance. Solid steel handles go completely through solid steel head and are welded from the outside only for maximum strength
- Impact resistant matte finish urethane is odorless, will not crack or fade and prevents damage to floors and equipment
- 5 lbs to 150 lbs in 5 lb increments
- 7.5 lbs to 52.5 lbs in 5 lb increments
- Sold in Sets
- Custom laser engraved multi-color logos are available for a nominal fee
- Factory constructed with estimated 2-4 week lead time prior to shipping