Free Online Shipping!
Typically ships within 3 to 5 business days
The Ensi 3 Person Far Infrared Sauna brings home the relaxing benefits of a sauna combined with the therapeutic effects of far infrared while also providing a premium sauna with virtually zero EMF. No other sauna on the market has been Intertek-tested with virtually zero-EMF (Electromagnetic Field) reading. This 3 Person Sauna is perfect for relaxing with family and friends. It allows you to stretch out and share the space with your folks with infrared heat spread evenly throughout..
Not only is the Ensi infrared sauna stylish and beautiful, but it is crafted from the finest, chemical-free, Canadian Hemlock wood using tongue-and-groove construction, to give you years and years of beauty and reliable service.
ENSI™ INFRARED SAUNA COLLECTION — ZERO-EMF
The new, comfortable, open-style design greatly enhances visibility (and alleviates any fears of claustrophobia) so that everyone can enjoy it. Our LED lighting system is pleasant, without nasty glare, and economical to operate. Combined with our high-quality sound system and digital control panel, the whole experience becomes a matter of pleasant relaxation and ease of operation.
Why go for an infrared sauna with zero-EMF?
Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) are energy waves that people encounter on a daily basis. Most exposure is received from the increased use of electricity and new technologies. Overexposure to EMF poses potential adverse effects on human health. The safest and most effective saunas in the market are those with low- to zero-EMF technology.
How important is it to be Intertek-tested?
Intertek is known as an expert in the certification field that has been around for more than 130 years. Intertek uses only state-of-the-art facilities when inspecting processes and equipment. Intertek certification provides a testament to safety and quality that most consumers trust in buying their in-home sauna, such as 2 Person Infrared Sauna. We at JNH Lifestyles pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standards of sauna safety in the industry.
What can you expect from the Ensi™ Collection?
JNH Lifestyles’ Ensi™ Collection includes all types of infrared saunas for people of all abilities and sizes. Whether you are planning to have an in-home sauna for personal or family use, we have an array of infrared saunas you can choose from.
JNH Lifestyles holds the highest quality safety and sauna certifications. We pride ourselves as the premier manufacturer and supplier of Intertek-tested virtually zero-EMF infrared saunas. Enjoy a zero-EMF infrared sauna in the privacy of your own home.
YOUR VERY OWN IN-HOME SAUNA EXPERIENCE
The Ensi far infrared sauna is crafted from the finest, chemical-free, Canadian Hemlock wood using tongue-and-groove construction, to give you years and years of beauty and reliable service.
Enjoy what’s good for you. Relax and detoxify without having to leave the corners of your home.
Eight (8) "Zero" EMF Carbon Fiber Far Infrared Heaters
- Equipped with ultralow-EMF high quality Carbon Fiber Far Infrared Heaters.
- Situated at the back, side and calf areas to maximize heating area.
- 80% more efficient than other brands.
- The only carbon fiber heater tested and approved by Intertek, a multinational inspection, product testing and certification company.
- Only Intertek Tested "Average 0.6mG" from center of heater, virtually "ZERO" EMF.
FSC Certified Canadian Hemlock Wood
- Made out of 100% top quality Canadian Hemlock Wood.
- No chemicals added.
- No Plywood or MDF.
- Solid wood structure.
- FSC Certified Wood - We care about our planet.
T & G Construction
- Tongue and Groove construction for stronger structure.
Dual Wall Insulation
- Dual wall construction for better heat insulation.
- This also means that you could fit your sauna at tight spaces and not to worry about heat expansion and insulation.
See Through Door
- Designed with special safety glass which tolerates higher temperature within the cabin.
- Provides better insulation.
- Provides better visibility from within the sauna.
- Unique "Tools-Free Design" - simply buckle the panels together and you are all good to go.
- Easy to break down and to transport to other locations when necessary.
Premium Sound System with Bluetooth
- Two premium speakers along with an amplifier via Bluetooth.
- Includes a remote control to change volume and on/off switch and works with all portable audio device with Bluetooth capability.
- Equipped with long lasting interior LED Lights, allowing you to use your sauna for many years to come.
- 50% more cost - efficient than standard light bulbs.
Digital Control Panel
- Equipped with digital control that allows you to control the temperature and the duration of use of your sauna.
DEFINE YOUR PERSONAL SAUNA EXPERIENCE
On its own, our Ensi 3 Person Infrared Sauna already offers a stunning sauna experience. Every individual has unique needs, however, so we offer a range of accessories so you can create a sauna experience truly your own.
- Oxygen Ionizer to purify the air and keep it fresh and clean (recommended if other people use the sauna)
- Chromotherapy Lights to balance the emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual energies of your body
- Ergonomic Lumbar and Head Support Set made out of real Canadian Wood so you can lean back and be more comfortable while moving closer to the heaters Infrared
- Foot Warmer uniquely designed for those who have poor peripheral circulation or have chronic cold feet
- Dimensions: 59.1" (w) x 39.5" (d) x 75" (h)
- Exterior Wood: FSC Certified "Green" Canadian Hemlock
- Interior Wood: FSC Certified "Green" Canadian Hemlock
- Back Heaters: 3 NO EMF Carbon Fiber Heater
- Shoulder Heaters: 2 NO EMF Carbon Fiber Heaters
- Leg Heaters: 2 NO EMF Carbon Fiber Heaters
- Calf Heaters: 1 NO EMF Carbon Fiber Heater
- Total Number of Heaters: 8
- Wattage: 1760W
- EMF Rating: Intertek Tested "Average 0.6mG" with "0" distance
- Electrical Requirement: 110V ~ 120V / Dedicated 20Amps Breaker (NEMA 5-20P Socket Required)
- 3 Year on control and electrical components.
- 3 Year on wood structure.
- 3 Year on heaters.
- Lifetime JNH LifeStyles technical support of your sauna purchase.
- 2 Year on control and electrical components.
- 2 Year on wood structure.
- 2 Year on heaters.
JNH Lifestyles warrants the saunas to be free of defects in material and workmanship.
JNH Lifestyles provides warranty on wood components against defective material and/or workmanship of cabinetry. Since the wood used in saunas has been kiln dried, a certain amount of expansion and contraction occurs in the wood within a sauna environment. This expansion may result in minor cracks, which is considered normal and not covered under warranty. Overtime the sauna wood may darken and/or change color tones. These color changes are considered normal aging and are not covered under the warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.